Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Socket set on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I bought a blow mould Sidcrome kit from Repco on clearance. Might have paid about 90 bucks. Was something like 60% off.

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
It was Mechpro Blue. I think they have a five year warranty.
Well that explain it then, I rather SCA over that brand, that's why they always go on special no one buys them however might be ok to weld them on rounded head bolts to get them out.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Chrome splinters is a deal-breaker even with don't care if loose them junk tools for wrecker visits.

Bought myself a new decent sized Sidchrome toolbox to replace my 1st year apprentice Sidchrome toolbox kit that is 25 years old & chockers full of extra tools

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
See supercheap have a tool sale starting tomorrow if anyone interested.
I bought a few things today, oil pressure tester, trim leavers and a bearing separator. I'm wondering if Toolpro speciality tools are as good as Toledo. The price was certainly decent. I almost bought a balljoint press as it was damn cheap but no longer have the 4WD. Only issue I have is the roller cab is full. I need an intermediate two drawer but NLA in the old Repco red.

Last edited:

Trevor loves holden.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
I bought a few things today, oil pressure tester, trim leavers and a bearing press. I'm wondering if Toolpro speciality tools are as good as Toledo. The price was certainly decent. I almost bought a balljoint press as it was damn cheap but no longer have the 4WD. Only issue I have is the roller cab is full. I need an intermediate two drawer but NLA in the old Repco red.
Yeah, I see they have a lot taking off tools, spring clamps, bearing puller, honing tool, lot of specials but no spare money to have tools sitting around not been used to often, If they can reduce the price that much just how much profit are they making on mark ups. I know they got to pay for overhead cost and wages but mark up is a joke, if they can mark down spring clamps by $50 to $31 that's a huge mark up.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
20200307_145803.jpg

Couldn't help myself, had to go back to SCA. $100 kit marked down to $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.