Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Software On ELM Street - OBD2 Engine Diagnostic Software

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute
Working on it guys.

Will update SOE to have more stock tonight.

But the ELMs are set as out of stock until my manufacture gets back to me with new stock. My current boxes of ELM stock have been recalled (Noone has been affected by this, these were unopened boxes) due to incorrect component soldered internally during manufacturing. This would have been picked up by myself as well when performing the testing on each unit as they would not have been able to communicate to anything.

Hoping to have more stock of the ELMs shortly.

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
cheers for the update Tazzl

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Tazzi
SOE
Is this Version 0.0.2.1 is this the latest update?

TazzI

Envyous Customs
Reaction score
Website
www.envyouscustoms.com
Members Ride
Holden VE SS Ute

Stoffa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6
Hi I'm looking at purchasing for diagnosing a few issues on my VZ Sv6 that are not showing codes.
Can you please tell me if your software has the ability to unlink the ECU so a new one can be installed?

Rod Hetherington

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS 5.7
I have an issue i have been unable to find an answer. I contacted Tazzi previously asking what i thought was a dumb question at the time...My SOE would no longer read trans outputs (vyss ute), no issue just curiosity after rebuild. I did manage to record one log file before the trans tab in SOE would not respond. Then after around 1000k's throws lean banks after coming back to idle following sustained run. I suspect i now understand the cause...i failed to do the idle reset after decoke on the TB. Anyway, i connect SOE, just because i find it soothing to watch the heartbeat and suddenly my laptop screen seems to be possessed. No control of the laptop when i try to connect. Screen freezes from alll the activity and all i can to stop it is pull the usb. Figure driver is probably the cause. I went FTDI and download latest drivers. Device mngr sees the cable. Uninstall/reinstall SOE. Now, the laptop behaves, but the message is can't find the port. Then on my daily drive i arrive at destination without drama. At lunch, jump in the car and drive ten metres and no drive. Trailer home, drive car off then no drive. Pressure test trans and all great for a few minutes of stationary gear shifting and then pressure drops. Turn off, wait 30 sec, start and all good again for same scenario. I would love to know what's going on electrically, but. My only trans log, now that i understand the reference points is noteworthy only for the PCS duty cycle which remained at an indicated 50-40% while driving a short distance. My pressure gauge says at around 1000rpm the trans has in excess of 200psi, which given the load is more than adequate. TPS chechs good.

Have i somehow damaged the PCM, or is the trans side of the PCM kaput? Why does SOE go crazy when connecting? How can i check the PCM, if at all?

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey Tazzi
Using Software on ELM Street yesterday on our VF 2015 V6 Storm just to see if it reads OIL PRESSURE and I could not get it going. Might be doing something wrong as I could not get a reading. Now If it does work can you please give the path on how to do it. Trust me this is one of the Many things I have Forgotten after my stroke.

The reason why I was testing the VF was to compare with,, as we now have a VE V6 and that has the Engine Light on and when I tested it using your programed the VE come up with PO521 which is OIL PRESSURE Sensor/range performance so I ordered a new one from ebay.

Anyhow back the VF. Can you read the Oil Pressure on the Vf V6 using Software on ELM Street.
Thanks

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Hey Tazzi
Using Software on ELM Street yesterday on our VF 2015 V6 Storm just to see if it reads OIL PRESSURE and I could not get it going. Might be doing something wrong as I could not get a reading. Now If it does work can you please give the path on how to do it. Trust me this is one of the Many things I have Forgotten after my stroke.

The reason why I was testing the VF was to compare with,, as we now have a VE V6 and that has the Engine Light on and when I tested it using your programed the VE come up with PO521 which is OIL PRESSURE Sensor/range performance so I ordered a new one from ebay.

Anyhow back the VF. Can you read the Oil Pressure on the Vf V6 using Software on ELM Street.
Thanks

Does SOE support GDS2 equipped vehicles?

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride