Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] Sold!

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
ITEM: 2005 WL Statesman 5.7L V8 4sp Auto

PRICE: $8000 I want to move the car on. Lots of car for the $$$

YEAR: 2005 (Feb 2005 build date)

SERIES: WL (same as a VZ!)

BADGE: Statesman

ENGINE: 5.7L LS1 V8

TRANSMISSION: 4sp Auto (4l60e)

COLOUR: Silver (Quicksilver)

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Decent condition, has a few trolley dings as you would expect of a car of this age

INTERIOR CONDITION: Very good condition. Leather cleaned 3 times since i've owned it and conditioned every 6 months (wiped clean every wash ~2weeks)

WHEELS: 18" BSA G2-179

TYRE CONDITION: 95%F/95%R (<5000k old)

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 235/40/18 95Y

ODOMETER: 152000

SERVICE HISTORY: Has the original factory log books, but I have serviced the car since I owned it (and kept most receipts). Major service including trans flush, diff oil change, engine flush etc all performed. Air filter/oil filter/oil recently changed @150K (with receipts). Also have a spare fuel filter to go with the car.

REGO OF CAR: QLD rego 147-ROL

REGO TILL: 19/10

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: Comes with RWC (supplied when deal done)

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up only

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit (once cleared, car will be released), Bank Cheque

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] ; M 0403 264 569 - Peter

OTHER INFO: My 2005 V8 Statesman is up for sale. The reason is I simply cant afford to keep two cars running while im studying at uni, especially a v8. Its a real shame as this car is fantastic now I have all the little bugs ironed out. Smooth, reliable, sounds fantastic and I think looks the part also. Mechanically in VGC. Car has Difillipo Catback exhaust (~$900!), K&N filter, and a MAFless tune (remote by oztrack). Original ECU supplied with car also, incase you wish to revert the car to stock. 2.1T towbar with removable hitch installed, along with a PWR trans cooler. Transmission has been serviced (full flush & filters/etc) by trans shop, and rear rotors/pads have been replaced. Rims and tires are almost brand new and have <5000k on them (~$1300 worth). Diff oil was also replaced (flushed) and Castrol SAF-XA put into the diff. Boot has some Dynamat extreme sound deadening installed in the spare wheel well (I find it helps noise levels a lot). Brand new caprice factory headunit bought and installed (from Holmart). Both sets of keys supplied with the car. I am a really fastidious owner and ensure cars I own are over-serviced (every ~7K with full synth) and in excellent condition. Car has been garaged the entire life with me, and 35% tint is on the car.

Save a bucketload compared to a normal VZ commodore! have more options, more luxury and more room!

PICTURES: car 008.jpgcar 009.jpgNew rims 1.jpgNew rims 2.jpgNew rims 3.jpgNew rims.jpg

Last edited:

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Bump with a further price drop, and 6 months rego added (making 7 months rego remaining). Considering normal v6 VZ's are advertised for this price/age, I believe its priced reasonably. Make me an offer!

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Reduced to 10500, just a note rego will be till 10/14.

Have another car i'm interested in come up and want to see this go. Hell of a lot of car for the money.

Last edited:

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Weekly bump. Am flexible for viewings - am confident people that view the car will make an offer - its a very clean example.

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Bump, and another price drop. This is a lot of car for the money!

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Bump, price drop to $9.5K. Lots of car with tasteful mods for the money!

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Bump, and price drop. One of the cheapest v8 WL statesman's on carsales. Come grab an absolute bargain!

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Bump, another price drop. Getting close to wholesale prices now - would prefer to sell to a private seller - I hate the thought of a dealer making margin on the car, when someone could pick it up cheap and cut them out.