Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Solomon Islands and China, Will this end up in Tears?

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
This will end up with tears like the thread title and I have been saying this for a while. This series of mini sats are nothing compare what a Fixed Geo-stationery communication Satellite can do with spying capabilities. No one, I say again no one knows the Pay Load on this Satellite that I have been Monitoring. The Yanks are guessing whats in it. Anyhow I will be busy this weekend doing my own Spying.
I was very surprised that there was nothing about this on our usual news services here in Australia. I suspect to see here something about the Minny sats buzzing over east coast of Australia.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
At this time, no country that I'm aware off has taken out another countries spy satellites in orbit.
If any country does blow up any Satellite in geostationary position it will start a chain reaction on all satellites in geostationary position. It will be disastrous.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
I have been keeping a eye on Satellite Channel EMTV (Papua New Guinea) found on Intelsat 19 3882V and I see a few Chinese hanging around shaking hands and other and I say what are they up too, they must want something to be there. I do know they were sniffing around 6 months ago before the riot PNG had there. Maybe the Chinese want to join the NRL by have a team based there. Naaaaa. One of the dudes( PS: they all look the Same) looked similar to the dude that Premier Daniel Andrews had in Victoria before the Belt and Road Initiative that the Fed Government axed.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
I have been keeping a eye on Satellite Channel EMTV (Papua New Guinea) found on Intelsat 19 3882V and I see a few Chinese hanging around shaking hands and other and I say what are they up too, they must want something to be there. I do know they were sniffing around 6 months ago before the riot PNG had there. Maybe the Chinese want to join the NRL by have a team based there. Naaaaa. One of the dudes( PS: they all look the Same) looked similar to the dude that Premier Daniel Andrews had in Victoria before the Belt and Road Initiative that the Fed Government axed.

While two faced Marape addressed the Austalian parliament this week.

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
While two faced Marape addressed the Austalian parliament this week.
Here in OZ........Yeah did not know this, I spent to much time looking outside Australia. Was it in a show or the News or other. I tried with difficultly to translate PNG to English. Get only 50% of the Word. Do you think he is Corrupt and person that Australia can't trust. I know Sweet F all about him.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6