Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Solution to boredom

gobrien002

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR Series II S
If your at work or school and want to read people funny/embarrasing encounters and stories FMyLife - FML : Your everyday life stories. many funny ones as i found myself on there for a good 2 hours :whistling

some examples:
Today, I saw the following message on my Facebook News Feed: "Morning Sex: [My mom] and [My dad] are fans. Click here to Join" FML

Today, I pulled up to the stoplight near my house. It was dark with no traffic and the car behind me kept edging closer and closer to me. I finally got fed up with waiting and the car and ran it. In fact, it was a cop and he was trying to read my license plate because the back light was out. FML

Today, my boy friend said "you know who you remind me of? Sarah Palin." And then for the next 15 minutes continued to discuss how ugly she is. FML

there is a good 200+ pages have fun! :p

jakbob

Lighten up.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS, VC L, VK Vacationer
myhorriblesecret.com is kind of the same thing, but its much darker and twisted. Makes me feel good about myself though.

gobrien002

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR Series II S
you will never know, can still imagine if it was real...even though it may be ridiculous still funny

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
oh theyre all still funny, but i think some people just made some up to get a reaction

gobrien002

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 VR Series II S
Today, I was at IKEA with my parents. I walked away from them and later I heard the speaker of the store call my name asking me to come to the playground because my mom and dad were worried. I'm 18.