Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some how i'm running an illegal mechanic

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Alternative is an open gate or the dog jumps the fence.....Just make sure there is no cameras when the gate mysteriously opens, or the dog mysterously jumps the fence.....

To make it mysterously jump the fence is a little cruel to begin with....You put a slip knot in a rope and get around the neck or body....Quickly lift it up and release that knot....From there, the dog will have jumped the fence.... :)
Really. WTF!!!

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Really. WTF!!!

Your suggestion on keeping the dog quiet? Giving it treats will keep it quiet for 10 minutes....

Continuing giving it treats and it not being your own dog will only cause it to continue it's carry on wanting more....

You have to keep in mind, this dog is alone for the majority of the time....

You should know being a man of many talents, giving treats to a dog is a training method....Remove yourself as the trainer turkeythen creates more problems

Yes letting it out would be desperate measures, but it was just that a suggestion.....The OP does seem concerned about any pending crap flying calling the RSPCA (which is my prefered method), but also is desperate for sleep....

So would love to hear your suggestions...

Last edited:

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Your suggestion on keeping the dog quiet? Giving it treats will keep it quiet for 10 minutes....

Continuing giving it treats and it not being your own dog will only cause it to continue it's carry on wanting more....

You have to keep in mind, this dog is alone for the majority of the time....

You should know being a man of many talents, giving treats to a dog is a training method....Remove yourself as the trainer turkeythen creates more problems

Yes letting it out would be desperate measures, but it was just that a suggestion.....The OP does seem concerned about any pending crap flying calling the RSPCA (which is my prefered method), but also is desperate for sleep....

So would love to hear your suggestions...
Lol. You really are unbelievable!
I’m not going to waste any more of my time on this subject other than to say once again you have shown everybody what kind of person you are. You go round in circles with your petty points of view, and as you’ve just done in your last post and the post about letting the dog loose, not to mention many other posts, you have shown a side of you that is intimidatory, angry, bullish and downright pathetic. You often imply or suggest that people should do the wrong thing in order to seek retribution or get their own back, as you did above.

When you personally messaged me three or four times to try and get me to see your side of the story regarding a stoush you were having with someone else, I knew then you were an intimidating person.
I suggested that you should ignore the person that you claimed was having a go at you, and that you should stop “poking the bear’ so to speak.

Why you haven’t been closed down by the moderators (perhaps you have at some stage) because of your inflammatory comments, is beyond me.

You’ve suggested on this forum that the moderators don’t look after you when you’ve had a gripe with someone, well I would suggest that the moderators have been very lenient in your case given you have a repeated habit of being intimidating and bullish.

Me, I just stand up for myself as I’m doing now when people have a go at me after not reading something I may have said in context. I stand up to bullies who think they can say what they like from behind their keyboard without fear of being pulled up for it, and I’ll certainly stand up to people like you.
You on the other hand are something else. You keep making derogatory remarks about me as you have just done in your last post, and in another post you claimed I just randomly threw crap around. I don’t believe I do, although I am guilty of trying to show some humour where perhaps I shouldn’t, sorry:(
I will generously give you this:- you are helpful in many of your posts which I’m sure many members have appreciated. However........Oh I don’t think I need to go there again other than to say you should really take a good look at what you have written before you press that little red button, as I’m sure that everyone who reads your ‘foot in mouth comments’ although they may not say anything, they probably roll their eyes and shake their heads wondering how you get away with it.
You see, your foot obviously fits comfortably in your mouth and you seem continuously happy to put it there. I suppose that’s the benefit of being a ‘Keyboard Warrior’ nobody sees who you really are.

There you go Mr Moderator, do as you did the last time I pointed out this persons behaviour by so called ‘ cleaning the thread up’
Or you can read the threads properly and get rid of the antagonists who imply it’s okay to hit older people with crash helmets or encourage people to throw ropes around the necks of dogs and pull them over the fence in order that they may end up running around the roads possibly causing accidents that may kill someone. (Let’s see if the hypocrisy I’ve pointed out comes through again)

No doubt you ‘vccommodore’ will try to cover your own arse again by going round in circles contradicting yourself, whereas I just say it like it is. As I told you when you messaged me, in a word “it’s sometimes best to let sleeping dogs lie”
And like I said above, don’t be too hasty with your mouth or that little red button, it only makes you look foolish.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
the RSPCA will only act if the animal is in poor health due to lack off food water shelter my brother face the same situation when he lived at raymond terrace and he was a home owner in the mid 2000s

nothing happen because they were in excellent health as for the person who did the dobbing all i can say my brother new the neighbour who he had problems with and got his revenge

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
the RSPCA will only act if the animal is in poor health due to lack off food water shelter my brother face the same situation when he lived at raymond terrace and he was a home owner in the mid 2000s

nothing happen because they were in excellent health as for the person who did the dobbing all i can say my brother new the neighbour who he had problems with and got his revenge

This is sadly true. I reckon a house in our street left their dog in the front yard for about a week, while they were away earlier this year. Cars were nowhere to be seen, and the dog was always mooching around the yard looking bored.
There was presumably food and water, and obviously the dog will not die, but animal cruelty is not just major neglect. Dogs are social animals, like people, imagine being sat in the same room on your own with nothing to do for a week.

There are some occasionally noisy dogs near us. Plenty of people seem to have no idea that their dogs go nuts when they are away, and the of chains of barking around the streets. Too many status symbol dogs, that get left alone for way too long.

stick3

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz sedan vs ute gsx1400
our pup had the run of the house and yard sadly we had to put her to sleep back in mid january this year she became very ill but she was 15 and thats her pic in my avatar i took back in 07 she was a silky terrier x, we miss her

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Lol. You really are unbelievable!
I’m not going to waste any more of my time on this subject other than to say once again you have shown everybody what kind of person you are. You go round in circles with your petty points of view, and as you’ve just done in your last post and the post about letting the dog loose, not to mention many other posts, you have shown a side of you that is intimidatory, angry, bullish and downright pathetic. You often imply or suggest that people should do the wrong thing in order to seek retribution or get their own back, as you did above.

When you personally messaged me three or four times to try and get me to see your side of the story regarding a stoush you were having with someone else, I knew then you were an intimidating person.
I suggested that you should ignore the person that you claimed was having a go at you, and that you should stop “poking the bear’ so to speak.

Why you haven’t been closed down by the moderators (perhaps you have at some stage) because of your inflammatory comments, is beyond me.

You’ve suggested on this forum that the moderators don’t look after you when you’ve had a gripe with someone, well I would suggest that the moderators have been very lenient in your case given you have a repeated habit of being intimidating and bullish.

Me, I just stand up for myself as I’m doing now when people have a go at me after not reading something I may have said in context. I stand up to bullies who think they can say what they like from behind their keyboard without fear of being pulled up for it, and I’ll certainly stand up to people like you.
You on the other hand are something else. You keep making derogatory remarks about me as you have just done in your last post, and in another post you claimed I just randomly threw crap around. I don’t believe I do, although I am guilty of trying to show some humour where perhaps I shouldn’t, sorry:(
I will generously give you this:- you are helpful in many of your posts which I’m sure many members have appreciated. However........Oh I don’t think I need to go there again other than to say you should really take a good look at what you have written before you press that little red button, as I’m sure that everyone who reads your ‘foot in mouth comments’ although they may not say anything, they probably roll their eyes and shake their heads wondering how you get away with it.
You see, your foot obviously fits comfortably in your mouth and you seem continuously happy to put it there. I suppose that’s the benefit of being a ‘Keyboard Warrior’ nobody sees who you really are.

There you go Mr Moderator, do as you did the last time I pointed out this persons behaviour by so called ‘ cleaning the thread up’
Or you can read the threads properly and get rid of the antagonists who imply it’s okay to hit older people with crash helmets or encourage people to throw ropes around the necks of dogs and pull them over the fence in order that they may end up running around the roads possibly causing accidents that may kill someone. (Let’s see if the hypocrisy I’ve pointed out comes through again)

No doubt you ‘vccommodore’ will try to cover your own arse again by going round in circles contradicting yourself, whereas I just say it like it is. As I told you when you messaged me, in a word “it’s sometimes best to let sleeping dogs lie”
And like I said above, don’t be too hasty with your mouth or that little red button, it only makes you look foolish.
1653547547400.png

What I think of your posts

1653547865104.png

Even the dog thinks the same

Last edited: