Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some interesting facts!!

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
(Hardly seems worth it.)

If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.

(Now that's more like it!)

The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.

(O.M.G.!)

A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.

(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)

A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.)

(I'm still not over the pig.)

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour

(Don't try this at home,
maybe at work)

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.

(Honey, I'm home. What the. ...?!)

The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field..
(30 minutes... Lucky pig! Can you imagine?)

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.

(What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

Some lions mate over 50 times a day.

(I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)

Butterflies taste with their feet.

(Something I always wanted to know.)

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
(Hmmmmmm......)

Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.

(If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)

Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.

(Okay, so that would be a good thing)

A cat's urine glows under a black light.

(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.

( I know some people like that.)

Starfish have no brains

(I know some people like that too.)

Polar bears are left-handed.

(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.

(What about that pig??)

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Somehow I'm feeling the urge to tell you that your sig isn't quite a palindrome, and almost palindromes aren't nearly as cool as actual proper full palindromes. But maybe thats extreme sleep deprivation talking

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L

A cat's urine glows under a black light.
(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)

this one i know is true. the dirty family that used to live in my house had cats that apparently peed everywhere.
didn't look so obvious most of the time, until i wired up my blacklight, then the carpet looked like fluoro auscam

Hunter SS

Growing Old Disgracefully
Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SS
Somehow I'm feeling the urge to tell you that your sig isn't quite a palindrome, and almost palindromes aren't nearly as cool as actual proper full palindromes. But maybe thats extreme sleep deprivation talking

pal⋅in⋅drome

 /ˈpæl
thinsp.png
ɪnˌdroʊm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [pal-in-drohm] Show IPA –noun 1. a word, line, verse, number, sentence, etc., reading the same backward as forward, as Madam, I'm Adam or Poor Dan is in a droop.

Looks like a palindrome to me.... but then, until i looked it up, i didn't know what a palindrome was :yeah:

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Reviled did i live as evil i did deliveR
Reviled did i live sa evil i did deliveR

Spot the difference!!
Sorry, I was proof reading assignments this morning so I was in that kind of mood.

BURNOUT BAZZA

BEAST260
Reaction score
Members Ride
06 XR8 Ute
they walk amongst us !!!

got these in am email.

'Millionaire' Contestant Makes Worst Use Of Lifelines Ever

SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

SafeRedirect.aspx

Caution... They Walk Among Us!

.................................................................................................................................

Some guy bought a new fridge for his house. To get rid of his old fridge, he put it in his front yard and hung a sign on it saying: 'Free to good home. You want it, you take it.' For three days the fridge sat there without even one person looking twice at it. He eventually decided that people were too un-trusting of this deal.

It looked too good to be true, so he changed the sign to read: 'Fridge for sale $50.'

The next day someone stole it!

***They walk amongst us!***

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

*One day I was walking down the beach with some friends when someone shouted....' Look at that dead bird!' Someone looked up at the sky and said...'where? '

***They walk among us!!***

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --

While looking at a house, my brother asked the estate agent which direction was north because, he explained, he didn't want the sun waking him up every morning. She asked, 'Does the sun rise in the north?' When my brother explained that the sun rises in the east, and has for sometime, she shook her head and said, 'Oh, I don't keep up with that stuff'

***They Walk Among Us!!***

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ------

My colleague and I were eating our lunch in our cafeteria, when we overheard one of the administrative assistants talking about the sunburn she got on her weekend drive to the beach. She drove down in a convertible, but 'didn't think she'd get sunburned because the car was moving'.

***They Walk Among Us!!!!***

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

My sister has a lifesaving tool in her car it's designed to cut through a seat belt if she gets trapped She keeps it in the trunk.

***They Walk Among Us!!!!!***

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

I was hanging out with a friend when we saw a woman with a nose ring attached to an earring by a chain. My friend said, 'Wouldn't the chain rip out every time she turned her head?' I had to explain that a person's nose and ear remain the same distance apart no matter which way the head is turned...

***They Walk Among Us!!!!!!! ***

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

I couldn't find my luggage at the airport baggage area. So I went to the lost luggage office and told the woman there that my bags never showed up. She smiled and told me not to worry because she was a trained professional and I was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked me, 'Has your plane arrived yet?'...
(I work with professionals like this.)

***They Walk Among Us!!!!!!!!** *

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----

While working at a pizza parlour I observed a man ordering a small pizza to go. He appeared to be alone and the cook asked him if he would like it cut into 4 pieces or 6. He thought about it for some time before responding. 'Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm hungry enough to eat 6 pieces.

***Yep, They Walk Among Us, too.!!!!!!!!

Sadly, not only do they walk among us, they also reproduce !!!!