Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

some moron just tried to get me killed

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
yeah some ****wit driving down the road doing 90 in a 100 zone, i get to an open stretch plenty of room to over take so i pull out. so i get beside this car(ford festiva) they decide its a great time to speed up to 100, so i speed up to 110 getting near to the end of the straight they speed up to 110 WHAT THE **** this magna comes round the bend ive got nowhere to go so i boot it and jump in frontwith only a few metres to spare. what the hell is wrong with people?

System

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ commodore exec
i get it all the time on overtaking lanes- the bastards sit at 80 down the road, then when they hit an overtaking lane "oh guess i'll do 100 now"....

everytime i fly past them, because i know STRAIGHT after- they'll go back to 80.

or another one- they only sit at ONE speed, usually 70, 70 in a 100 zone, but when a town approaches which is 50- they keep doing 70! :bang:

and of course no cop in sight... drives me nuts...

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
they only sit at ONE speed, usually 70, 70 in a 100 zone, but when a town approaches which is 50- they keep doing 70! :bang:

and of course no cop in sight... drives me nuts...

Oh so common - often silver haired gent without a care in the world - I'll just put along at 1 speed for ever and ever.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
thing is as soon as i got in front of them they sat right on my ass all the way till the turned off i thought about pulling over and abusing them, i decided it wasnt a great idea

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
thing is as soon as i got in front of them they sat right on my ass all the way till the turned off i thought about pulling over and abusing them, i decided it wasnt a great idea

Yep dont need to add to road rage.

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais
yeah they will do that

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
Simple solution, whack on a blower and over take the bastard :yeah:

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah but i really dont wanna get done for speeding again only got one point left

Benjamin K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Calais V6 Supercharged
yeah but i really dont wanna get done for speeding again only got one point left
If your fast enough you'll only be speeding for 15-20 seconds, and I'm sure if you explained that to a cop when he pulls you over he'll understand, people like that piss emergency services off when theres an emergency and they just go slow and don't pull over...

Or even better, report how slow he was going to the cop, that's a ticket :thumbsup:

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah that is annoying... because they do that just to be annoying...

And then if you are forced behind them... back to doing 20 under...

Can't wait till I have a car that has some grunt... just apply the accelerator a touch more and BAM! no more annoying twit.