Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some Of My Marble Painting

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Looks good guy, should think there'd be some market for engine covers and other bits and pieces like this.

There's a bloke on eBay doing a similar candy/marble style for VY/VZ interior parts, been there for a while now so I should think there's a bit of money in it :)

Yer he wants like $600 for a center dash not bad for a days work. When i get my new spray guna nd compressor i'll do some more practice at home on some plastic and get to do my engine cover and might start doing them for the LS motors

VrWagz1

The Wagon on Wheels..
Reaction score
Website
www.wagzhome.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VE SSV MY09 Auto Wagon

tivoom

pimpin pizza wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Wagon
Hey fat got a full wagon you can practice on lol that's so sweet can you bring it to the cruise would love to see it in real life keep up the good work

FAT.36L

8,000RPM FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo S13 Onevia
Hey fat got a full wagon you can practice on lol that's so sweet can you bring it to the cruise would love to see it in real life keep up the good work

I'll bring it along so you can check it out

Well if youre thinking about painting engine covers and stuff give me a yell. Looks awesome.

Yer man will do. It seems like everyone wants it done might have to get into it and make some money