Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some of the Cars and Motorbike that i have been busy with..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Hey Guy's

Have been heaps busy lately with work and buying selling these and gym so i have been of for ages.. And on FordForums,

I Brought this one its my BA XR6 Acid Rush , So far: Ultra Lows , Full Service , Alloy GT-P Pedals , Mats , Breaks painted , Wheel arches , Head light bolbs ,
Parkers , Shocks , Wax , Full Detail , I had 20s with new tyres but got over them.. Premium Sound , MOMO Pack , Mint i love it, Heaps better then the ve calais imo ,
IMG_06831-1.jpg

IMG_04971.jpg

IMG_04701.jpg

IMG_03471-2.jpg

IMG_05531.jpg

IMG_05491.jpg

IMG_03641.jpg

Could not find PBR Stickers... So i got Brembo ones meh pbr's will pop up! dont flame aha
IMG_04401.jpg

Modded VS V8 Auto With All SS Goodies sold
IMG_01681.jpg

Brought this one cause it was CHEAP! Worked VN V8 Auto heaps of mods Berlina its hit hard and rust but the running gear is off tap,
IMG_05661.jpg

IMG_04171.jpg

Got this vl police car for $550 sold it for $2700 with a detail the next day...!
IMG_06321.jpg

IMG_04371.jpg

Water Coolded KTM Replica i am learning how to use the clutch etc.. new Pro Taper Bars , Grips , Levers , etc
IMG_03741.jpg

Cheers
Travis
:)

Last edited:

Big_Simmo

Deep Blue Cranberry
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Series 2 SSV Redline Ute
I enjoy popcorn too :D

I just want to know 1 thing Travis...when you buy these then sell them off are you transferring the rego into your name etc??
as there is only a few per year that you can buy, fix up n sell off for a profit before the gov gets involved and decides you are a business so then they start hitting you up for $$ plus extra on tax etc etc

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Have been heaps busy lately with work and buying selling these and gym so i have been of for ages..

No you haven't been away from this forum, I have seen you logged in and lurking daily, you just haven't posted......

Got this vl police car for $550 sold it for $2700 with a detail the next day...!

Really!!! Do go on.

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
The XR6 is a great car but i can't stand that colour, whatever colour blue and silver Ford use looks heaps better. Just my opinion :p

I've only ever bought one car in my life and it was the best feeling, couldn't imagine how you feel, must be like xmas everyday haha.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
i can honestly say you went full NSW lebo spec on that BA and ruined it. looked way better with the factory wheels.

specs on this 'off tap' VN V8 motor

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
I enjoy popcorn too :D

I just want to know 1 thing Travis...when you buy these then sell them off are you transferring the rego into your name etc??
as there is only a few per year that you can buy, fix up n sell off for a profit before the gov gets involved and decides you are a business so then they start hitting you up for $$ plus extra on tax etc etc

Un registered... don't have to go into my name straight into the buyers!

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
i can honestly say you went full NSW lebo spec on that BA and ruined it. looked way better with the factory wheels.

specs on this 'off tap' VN V8 motor

Read the top bit i put the factory wheels back on as i got over the 20s...

Cam , Throttle Body , Extractors , Shift Kit , Not really off tap that's abit over rated sorry but goes hard and sounds pretty damn awesome for a 5 leatre Reco Box , Air Intake , LSD mini spool , VT Clubby Breaks , Strut brace , Pedders , 90ltr Tank For $550 i am not complaining , Great burnout car!

Jonah 101

Undefined
Reaction score
Members Ride
R32 Skyline

Cam , Throttle Body , Extractors , Shift Kit , Not really off tap that's abit over rated sorry but goes hard and sounds pretty damn awesome for a 5 leatre Reco Box , Air Intake , LSD mini spool , VT Clubby Breaks , Strut brace , Pedders , 90ltr Tank For $550 i am not complaining , Great burnout car!

Lol whut you cant have both....

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

lol.... has it got a tru-trac also?

I had 20s with new tyres but got over them..

re-read it, says you got over the 20s. nothing about putting the factory wheels back on, but good choice.

not really a burnout car. it will die in the ass when it clicks 2nd lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.