Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

some peopled are F****

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
VS S Pac
i got the same car as you and for sure 24/7 just lookn at her. when i bought the car there was a dent in the driver side rear pass door so now when i go to shopping centres i park far away or if you want you baby to be cool under cover i park next to a pilar so the only car next to me is on my side. but yea good luck gettn her fixed it seems i fined more and more tiny dents that you need to view with a magnifying glass everytime i was my car hahahahahah

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
Same thing happened to me, except 2 dints that around about 3 inches apart.

Ohwell, that's the way she goes. There's no way to stop these mindless pricks, they're just dogs.

I notice women with young kids are prime suspects for this sort of thing. I had a little p.o.s Hyundai pull up next to me in a shopping center and the little bastards swung the back door open without a care in the world, luckily it hit the rubber strip, but I still got out and abused/threatened the mother - she was lucky there were other people/cctv cameras around.

holden007

VRII
Reaction score
Members Ride
Subaru Liberty
Ye mate this happens alot, my cars newly painted.

The other day, at the carpark, somebody scrapped my door and dinted it, $400 to fix as the door as to be fixed and painted.

Two weeks after that incident, somebody hit my rear bar at the same carpark, the bar popped out, there are cracks in the paint which I buffed off and its not noticable.

But I was pissed off about the door, insurance wants $400 access, so just went back where got my car resprayed and got it fixed.

SIKVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina N/A V6 3.8
the worst one i really hate a cyclist when your sitting there at the lights and cyclists come up the side of you and doing there turn their front wheel side to side and "SCRAP" and "bang" only had this happened once, and the other thing that pisses me off is F-wits with jeans think they're cool sit on your bonnet and wen they get up they leave those bloody annoying hairline scratches that show in the sun... was at the beach and some guy was sitting on the bonnet of my car "Stupid thing was his car was next to mine" talking to his missus. so i grabed my key "yeah holden key" and ran it across his ba falcon bonnet got in my car in the meantime he still sitting on my bonnet looking at me like WTF you do that for and i just reversed out of the park and watched him face plant the deck HAHAHAHAHAHAHa

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
so you keyed his bonnet becuase he was sitting on your car? I understand where your coming from but i think keying his car for that is a bit overboard.

dmitch

DonkeySS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS SS S2
keyin a car is not cool... some ass keyed mine down the drivers side all 4 panels cost 1k to get fixed.. so dont take my car many places now.. other bad people 4 this **** is drunk people went out 2 a pub with my missus last night and when we were parking the car some idiot in a group of 5 people started kicking on a statos rim and they were just laughin about it... was just about 2 say something but my missus stopped me... then they poored alcohol all over another... where r the cops when ya need them

Thomas1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67 Statesman
the worst one i really hate a cyclist when your sitting there at the lights and cyclists come up the side of you and doing there turn their front wheel side to side and "SCRAP" and "bang" only had this happened once, and the other thing that pisses me off is F-wits with jeans think they're cool sit on your bonnet and wen they get up they leave those bloody annoying hairline scratches that show in the sun... was at the beach and some guy was sitting on the bonnet of my car "Stupid thing was his car was next to mine" talking to his missus. so i grabed my key "yeah holden key" and ran it across his ba falcon bonnet got in my car in the meantime he still sitting on my bonnet looking at me like WTF you do that for and i just reversed out of the park and watched him face plant the deck HAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Keying someones car isnt cool - no matter what they have done!!!
Both my parents cars have been keyed/badged/mirrors broken off. The cars are parked in our driveway and not on the road. Things like this never used to occur, but now it happens about 4 times a year. My mum has a merc (we arn't rich :( ) and the replacement badges cost an arm and a leg, not to mention fixing up the paint because the little s**** can't take the badge off without scratching the paint to buggery! Our camry has been badged/keyed/and mirrors kicked off - the only thing we fixed was the mirrors because we know that it will happen again!
Now I know this is a long post, but I just wanted to let people know how annoying it is when your car is damaged. To fix these 'minor problems' is very expensive and outright annoying. So please if you accidently damage someones car leave your details so you can fix YOUR mistake. On the other hand, if you go out of your way to damage someones car then I hope you live a very short life!

Cheers, Tom

ps. My car hasn't been damaged yet (only had it for a month) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
Keying someones car isnt cool - no matter what they have done!!!
Both my parents cars have been keyed/badged/mirrors broken off. The cars are parked in our driveway and not on the road. Things like this never used to occur, but now it happens about 4 times a year. My mum has a merc (we arn't rich :( ) and the replacement badges cost an arm and a leg, not to mention fixing up the paint because the little s**** can't take the badge off without scratching the paint to buggery! Our camry has been badged/keyed/and mirrors kicked off - the only thing we fixed was the mirrors because we know that it will happen again!
Now I know this is a long post, but I just wanted to let people know how annoying it is when your car is damaged. To fix these 'minor problems' is very expensive and outright annoying. So please if you accidently damage someones car leave your details so you can fix YOUR mistake. On the other hand, if you go out of your way to damage someones car then I hope you live a very short life!

Cheers, Tom

ps. My car hasn't been damaged yet (only had it for a month) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Yeah, what you've said there is pretty spot on..but if somebody that is also a driver damaged my car, and i found out about it, they could expect to have a few bricks pegged through their windows, and a few key scratches, thats the only circumstance i'd do it though...unless they offered to pay me

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
monaro and a FPV typhoon at coles the other day and they were both parked in two spots, Haha well i guess if i had one of those i prob would two.

my boss at work has a monaro cv8 mint paint nothing wrong with it abit of engine work do @330kw and he only ever takes it out to familys and freinds places other wise he takes his v8 ute.

i was driving me old mans vn-s pack the other day in the supermarket i happened to park it next to a tractor(4wd) and this ****y little crunt about 16 years old opens the door and kicks it into my door:ranting: i nearly killed him and they paid for it to get fixed that little punk learnt his lesson i dont think his nose will be the same ever again lmao

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
my boss at work has a monaro cv8 mint paint nothing wrong with it abit of engine work do @330kw and he only ever takes it out to familys and freinds places other wise he takes his v8 ute.

i was driving me old mans vn-s pack the other day in the supermarket i happened to park it next to a tractor(4wd) and this ****y little crunt about 16 years old opens the door and kicks it into my door:ranting: i nearly killed him and they paid for it to get fixed that little punk learnt his lesson i dont think his nose will be the same ever again lmao

geez, watch out man..next time you might not get paid for repairs, and with an extra assaul charge on top