Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

some peopled are F****

Morgasshk

Morgasshk
Reaction score
Website
www.personaltradingpost.com.au
Members Ride
VY Exec 3.8L Sedan 9C1 Pack
world is way to litigious these days... :(

i hate shopping centres, i just don't trust other people parking at all.... no one seems to be able to judge distance properly... and same with kids opening doors into you... I have a crapload of scratches on my VY... :( I only know of doing one myself, and that was bumping a tow ball at a toll booth... the others on the sides, bonnet and front bumper I have no clue, never hit or scraped anything myself, so can only figure they from such things as people sitting on the bonnet (frowning at girlfriend now) or keying it (not major damage, but couple that look suspect.)

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
yeah, there are some real A holes out there, one parked a bomb next to the V8 left a big mark on the passanger door. it was definitly him couse the paint colour matched etc. my knee left a very large dent in his drivers door when the security camera was facing the other way but it was a bomb to the d*ckhead probably didn't care anyways. my missus thinks i'm nuts causr i park at the back of the car park always and i make here walk:ranting:

kezvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnexecutive wagon
i was at shoping centre yeh i know why anyway came out to get in car there is a small dent and paint mark on my drivers back door exactly the right height of the car next to me they even had my paint on their door i would have punched the **** outof them if they had of come out so i quietly turned around and put a f***ing great dent in both of their doors i bet they dont do that again they probobly wont notice as it was a piece of ford ****

monterey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive V6 A4
Sometime ago I had the pleasure of watching an old guy in his Falcon back into the front of a brand new Honda Accord and then drive off. I know how I would feel if I found my new car like that, so I got his plate and gave it and my contact details to the owners of the Accord when they returned.

Next day the police called me to verify what I saw and they said the old guy will get done for leaving the scene of an accident and will be liable for cost of repair of the Accord.

I felt good.

struggo

Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 VFII SSV Redline + 2013 FG MKII G6ET
Sometime ago I had the pleasure of watching an old guy in his Falcon back into the front of a brand new Honda Accord and then drive off. I know how I would feel if I found my new car like that, so I got his plate and gave it and my contact details to the owners of the Accord when they returned.

Next day the police called me to verify what I saw and they said the old guy will get done for leaving the scene of an accident and will be liable for cost of repair of the Accord.

I felt good.

Your a good bloke.

I have been done twice in carparks. Once somebody it my VR and took off.

Years ago my brother drove my VL to play touch footy in the shire and came home with front end damage. No note, nothing, just took off. To our surprise the week after my brother used the VL again to go to footy and the person who had hit the car handed over their details and was sorry about the week before as they where in a rush and had to go.

You win some :w00t: you lose some :ranting:
Struggo

sv9946

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE ss ute hopefully, or ss-v
when i bought my vs about three months ago the first time i even drive it i went to the supermarket with my perents anyhow, mum goes into coles to get whatever she wanted i am sitting in my car when 3 kids with their mum pull up in a vy commodore exec in white anyhow little bastard of a kid absoulutely slams his door into my rear quater panel leaving a massive dent and paint taken off every where.

being fairly calm i race around to the back of the vy and grab the plate number before she can leave, then i go see her tell her about what her son done and she just said so what its only a fu^king vs commodore get over it, who cares i'm like it's a supercharged calais and i paid over 10k for it. i fu^king care. the car was mint only had a small dint in left rear passanger door (elderly owners looked after it very much) she just said well i'm not paying for it. so in a rage i went to her car and kicked in the door about as big as the dint in my car. rang the cops they made her pay and i told them the dint in her door was from where the kid opened the door onto my car

just shows what your up against

KingDiamond

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR
the worst one i really hate a cyclist when your sitting there at the lights and cyclists come up the side of you and doing there turn their front wheel side to side and "SCRAP" and "bang" only had this happened once, and the other thing that pisses me off is F-wits with jeans think they're cool sit on your bonnet and wen they get up they leave those bloody annoying hairline scratches that show in the sun... was at the beach and some guy was sitting on the bonnet of my car "Stupid thing was his car was next to mine" talking to his missus. so i grabed my key "yeah holden key" and ran it across his ba falcon bonnet got in my car in the meantime he still sitting on my bonnet looking at me like WTF you do that for and i just reversed out of the park and watched him face plant the deck HAHAHAHAHAHAHa

Was this before or after you were playing with your dick?

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
I had only had my VS about 2 months when an old guy in his farm ute backed into it in a car park. He had all the room in the world and still managed to go straight into me.
Lucky he came and found me since it is gunna cost $800 to fix.
It still isnt fixed though coz I cant do anythin til his insurance company gets their act together

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
yeah this kinda thing is an absolute pain in the ass...especially if you have a highly personalised car...such as plates etc that everyone knows its yours...you forget about all the times you've had arguments with people and all the people that you have pissed off or fought with...and then they see your car sittin somewhere and they know its yours forsure because its the only one like it and they get ya back that way...dirty jealous dogs! I hate this kinda thing...I just got my car back...been fully re-sprayed and new bodykit...few other mods...lookin like new...im really seriously thinking about how im going to avoid the whole supermarket car park thing now...i just dont wont to go near them. its ****ing ridiculous these days how people are...your life has to be inconvienienced because you have a nice car...! so so sad...