Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

some peopled are F****

VSSPak

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore VS S Pack
Parked undercover at the shopping centre 2day while paying a few bills for tafe and uni apps...

Went back out to my car...drove home then i notice a lil ding in the back right of my car (the right side above right tyre guard had a little ding in it and several grey scratch marks)...

I thought somebody did it at school and went nuts..but hten wen i showed my dad he said it was a trolley...he got the scratches out with polish but theres still 2 little small dents on it..and yeah i can notice it coz i perv on my car 24/7..and i dont like it..

My dads mate is a panel beater and fixes up cars, but how much would it cost to straighten it out, its hardly anything at all but pisses me off..

Does anyone know how much itll cost me to get it fixed?? Shouldnt be much the ding is hardly anything

Last edited:

hako

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS11 BT1 V6
Happens all the time - just today I watched a Troopcarrier back into a beautiful, almost new XR8 - put a dent in to bumper - didn't even slow for a second. Most people don't give a damn....didn't get his number but that bloke will get bad karma. I respect people who pay for their mistakes....and there are some good people out there.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
hmmm, was up the shopping centre the other day, sitting in my car minding my own business, a lady hurrridly parks next to me, and carelessly swung her door into the side of my car, she rushes off and glances back at her car and see's me sittin there, i gave her the death stare and she mumbled a little sorry. FFS whats wrong with these people!!! i felt like getting out and doing the same thing back to her car, but luckily it didnt do any damage on mine, I think it hit that plastic strip.

BANGERS88

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 Toyota Starlet GT, turbo.
yeah as TurboXS said there are heaps of people who do minor dent repairs for around the 100 dollar mark. I saw a GTO monaro and a FPV typhoon at coles the other day and they were both parked in two spots, Haha well i guess if i had one of those i prob would two.

joesvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VS Wagon
I was at bunnings the other day, just about to get out of my car and this woman walks down the passenger side carrying a pile of cardboard boxes. Bang straight into the mirror, fully bent it right back. i thought she was going to break the thing off. I just let rip. I didn't even mean to go off so much but i couldn't control myself
"oi, watch what your ****ing doing you silly old mole"
she just stared at me with this shocked look on her face, she said sorry and kept walking.
Luckily there was no damage. I think I would have strangled her in the carpark.
people like that **** me.
ABOUT the dents. call up a place like "Dent king" or "Ding King" the can do paintless dent removal. Got the girlfriends guard fixed and they charged me $60. only about the size of a tennis ball (sort of)
but if it's your old mans mate. never know he might do it for a carton

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Ever since these new 50 km speed limits have been introduced it's like there's some new road sport to cut people off and block anyone from changing lanes if they even look like they are going to overtake. Whatever happened to a bit of courtesy ?

About your dent. I wouldn't worry about it unless you decide to refrain from parking your car in public car parks !

Last edited:

nado69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
shyaeh it sucks i work at a supermarket ... i have to park my car a fair distance so none of that happens agen

DeiCide

DeiCide
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S2 L67
soz to hear, piss's me off too when people are so careless.
Some wanker put a door ding in my rear passengers door at Modbury Triangle Shopping centre the other week. First ding my cars got on the body... shits ya right off. But nothing u can do when u don't know who did it :(

Clacker

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec Series II
Haha well i guess if i had one of those i prob would two.

Still can get you keyed though...my dad parked next to a few cars that had gradually moved over the lines to accomodate some tosser. When dad went back all other cars had gone around him so it looked as though he parked across two bays. Result was a long keying on both driver side doors.

Clacks