Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some pictures of my VN

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
thanks man. taking 5 years of work to get to its current stage, im very happy with the progress so far, ill be pulling the motor and gearbox out to paint the engine bay and support panels soon.

enjoy your vn mate

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
thanks man. taking 5 years of work to get to its current stage, im very happy with the progress so far, ill be pulling the motor and gearbox out to paint the engine bay and support panels soon.

enjoy your vn mate

Thanks mate have you got a thread like this for your vp's? Wouldn't mind seeing more of it.

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore

enjoy your vn mate

Thanks mate have you got a thread like this for your vp's? Wouldn't mind seeing more of it.

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Yeah I have done a few things to it. I have been a bit busy lately helping my mate out with restoring his XF.
Heres a picture of it (not the best picture but it's all I have got) He wants to buy a white VP so if he does I will get him to make a thread for both the VP and the XF.

dab95.jpg

LAP004 inspired me to paint my fuel tank so I did. I have to take it off again and paint it again because I scratched it putting it back on lol...
I have resprayed the stockies black with cheap paint as they were starting to look dull, it will do until I can sandblast them and paint them again properly with proper paint etc. The front bumper is currently off because I am doing some work to it. The clips have broken and it keeps falling off and I am going to fix the scratch marks on the bottom from where it has been scraping on steep drive ways. I will grab some photos tomorrow or the next day of some of the progress.

Once I work out how to change my profile picture I will set it to this. Its a photo I edited on some Iphone app.

2wn2ypy.jpg