Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some pictures of my VN

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
molds look good. :spot on:

yeah im having my house electrician rebuild my engine....

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
i would paint the diff or even a heavy degrese and clean may actually still be quiet clean and good paint. if u do paint it id probs go matt black and spray it in the car as to pull it out u have to dissconnect the hydrulic lines on the brakes and rebleed. very time consuming.

very tidy looking vp. most vn/vp's should be very similer suspension set up,at the end of the day once some one has upgraded the supsenison in both no one would feel a differnce in handling.

I didn't think of that with the diff, so yes i will paint it while it's on the car. I get tomorrow off so I will use my time wisely and get as much done as possible.
Hopefully i will have the moulds on the sides preped and painted. I still have half a tank of petrol but being a VN that will be gone in no time haha.
Once its gone the tank is coming out and will be getting painted aswell as the diff at the same time. I might even paint some more stuff while I'm under there.
I will be starting a thread for my mates XF as he reckons he doesn't know how to do it but he wants me to. It should be a good thread because he is restoring the whole car aswell as working the engine so it will be interesting.

Grega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT1 Berlina, VX1 Berlina, VX2 Berlina
man thats a great example. i have the same car as you, but, might will end up asteroid silver like my old VN S pack :)

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
man thats a great example. i have the same car as you, but, might will end up asteroid silver like my old VN S pack :)

Thanks man, appreciate compliments.
Asteroid silver will look very nice. Are you going to make a thread for it?
Do you have any pictures of your old vn?

Grega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT1 Berlina, VX1 Berlina, VX2 Berlina
this was my old girl. i miss that car like no one will ever know.
VN_zpso3badoao.jpg

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
Gotta love passionate commodore owners
It might not compete with the 4 cyl buzz boxes nowadays but they have no character ... They are just transport. But it's that feeling you get when you walk past your car and you double take and think sh@t that looks good

Last edited: