Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some pictures of my VN

Grega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT1 Berlina, VX1 Berlina, VX2 Berlina
she was beautiful

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
So today I got a major defect for being too low, cant complain as it was a bit low however I would still like to have the car on lowered suspension. The police officer that issued me the defect notice said that king springs are illegal to have on your car but he did recommend the fe2 suspension. So where could I get a hold of fe2 suspension and does anyone have any photos of how it sits?

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Yeah he wasn't very nice, also gave me a fine for using an unsafe vehicle. I'm trying to work out how to have it lowered and still be legal...

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
Yeah iv had that fine too. Was he a local cop. Bags if u got a big budget.

Also was it fail on hight front and rear or just rear?
Monroe do air shocks for vy commodore they may do vn too. Just an idea cheapper then bags

Last edited:

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
So are bags legal? Are you aloud to roll around scraping everywhere or do you have to still have it at the stock height with bags?
Yeah he was a local he has got me before for other things...

Last edited:

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
So are bags legal? Are you aloud to roll around scraping everywhere or do you have to still have it at the stock height with bags?
Yeah he was a local he has got me before for other things...

Bags will need an engineer to sign off on them.
U still have to have the car sitting above 100mm while on the rd or public property.

Bugger that sucks been a local cop

commodore1994

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
I done some research on the internet and apparently the vn s and vn ss comes stock on fe2 suspension so in other words in not aloud to lower it more than stock? An yeah he done me for to low at the rear it didn't have 2/3 suspension travel

LAP004

lifes-likethat
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp executive
Yeah the laws do make it very hard to be able to have a nice stance while staying leagle, thats why mine became a weekend warrior only. That and it seems i must drive like a wanker if i drive it.

Mabe u can get away with ur king spings with an air shock in the rear. Means u can dump it at home and mates houses ect.
Then raise it when driving