Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some SH*T FORD

jd hot stuff

355 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL 355 stroker, VZ V6
Some SH*T FORD....( two morons trying to take a wheel off)

Hey guy's i found some video of 2 guys trying to pull a wheel of a ford lol funny Sh*t YouTube - fords are ****

Last edited:

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
yupp..like he quotes him self

..he shoulda got a holden.

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
Hate to say this, but it actually is isolated to fords, particularly that design of mag wheel.
The mag wheel has a habit of coroding onto the wheel hub and it is impossible to get the wheel off.
I have also experienced this problem with my nan's Ford Meteor (Laser sedan) and next door neighbour with their old ford falcon with the same mag wheels

matty88

LPG Installer :p
Reaction score
Members Ride
TEXXXY: Resprayed TX3 Non Turbo
I was waiting for either a car to drive onto the straps, or the wheel to fly off and hit the towing car....

Sphinx

O.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais II LS1
was waiting for the pos ford to be pulled off the jack..

ford alloy rims.. brought to you be the team that thought an alloy head on a cast iron block was a good idea.. lol

Dragz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ
this happen to a vp, all u have2 do is hit the rim on top then bottom and continue like that and then pull it..i ended up on my ass as i wasent expecting it to come out lol.

JD

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ccgm.au.tt
Members Ride
1.6L Turbo Holden Croooooooooooze
Hate to say this, but it actually is isolated to fords, particularly that design of mag wheel.
The mag wheel has a habit of coroding onto the wheel hub and it is impossible to get the wheel off.
I have also experienced this problem with my nan's Ford Meteor (Laser sedan) and next door neighbour with their old ford falcon with the same mag wheels

no it isn't actully, although those mags wheels are shocking for it, my old VC did this, took us a hour to get both front whels off :(