Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some Thoughts on Covid-19 Lockdown

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I'm not talking about the people who followed the rules like taxi drivers wearing masks. I'm talking about those who ignored the rules and spread the virus. One of our outbreaks was directly linked to a church group who blatantly ignored the rules around gathering sizes and funerals and even after some became sick, illegal gatherings held at members homes for prayers were held against the rules. Those are the people I'm talking about, those who think the rules don't apply to them.

I have nothing against people who caught the virus, I have issues with those people who caught the virus and then spread the virus by breaking the rules.

The first lockdown I stayed home, the 2nd lockdown I continued to work but other than work I stayed home and we followed the rules around isolation and yet we regularly saw other people in our street having visitors who were not supposed to be there increasing the risk for all of us who were following the rules.