Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Someone with a vl calais - help

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Hey guys,

i am in need of an answer pretty quick, this is for my vl calais i have for sale and i need to get the pop ups working.

Everything has been tested, i know the switch, motor fuse and everything is all fine and working.

All i need to know is what model number relay is the relay that moves the pop up lights, i have taken a photo of which relay i am talking about. So anyone with a vl Calais out there, please write down the number and let me know..

Thanks heaps in advance.

It is the new looking relay. I want to know what model number it i, because this one i have (an auto elec put in when i bought the vl) is the wrong one.

It should be a boshe, or if anyone has the model number for other branded ones that work let me know

13042009521.jpg

Panama

Reaction score
Members Ride
'87 VL Calais with L67
mines a 30 amp bosch 0 332 014 453

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
hmm, i had a look at Google but couldn't really find much about it, doesn't anyone have a conversion table or something? where could i get a relay that matches the Bosch 0 332 014 453 model.

Panama

Reaction score
Members Ride
'87 VL Calais with L67
call a shop thats got the bosche catalogue book like coventrys. they should help.

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
Repco
Supercheap (Alternative Relay)
Auto 1 (Bosch and Alternative Relay
Autobahn.
Check the Pin Config and try a 30amp 4 or 5 pin relay depending on pin config

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
all sorted, wasnt the relay, a magnet inside the pop up light motor had come loose, so the motor jammed on the magnet which is why it only worked half the time and stopped half way. But now its all working mint.
If anyone wants instructions on how to service a pop up light motor im your man :D