Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Something Diffrent

cypher967

HSV VT 5.0 195i
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S
Hi, Im Still Contemplating on which rear bar I should go with, I have decided to go with a VX Clubsport front and side skirts, but still dont know which rear bar would look best. Any suggestions??

Thanks Ben.

Last edited:

94vrexec

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr executive
a vt one would go really well with the vx sides, but i think the vs one would also.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Why would you change the S-Pack kit on it ...?...lower it a little with bigger rims... fit SS bezels and foggies and you've got a SS lookalike !

Last edited:

cypher967

HSV VT 5.0 195i
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore S
Im selling the kit to one of my mates, and I have got HSV GTS Mags but no rubber yet, as for the lowering i tryed that but then i couldnt get up the driveway and the front bar almost got ripped off. what about a vy gts rear bar?

stylin_vr2

Reaction score
Members Ride
BF fairmont (when im allowed)
ye i was gonna say vy hsv.. it gives the arse end that edge and the vx softens it out.. looks insane! (i played on the comp with images of my car)

blaze

ridin dirty
Reaction score
Members Ride
SILVER BULLET
cypher967 said:
Im selling the kit to one of my mates, and I have got HSV GTS Mags but no rubber yet, as for the lowering i tryed that but then i couldnt get up the driveway and the front bar almost got ripped off. what about a vy gts rear bar?

try reversing up ur driveway mann! ur rear is usally higher than ur front