Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Something for you VE blokes

DECIMATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Here, Take a look at how your Commodore should look

Australian Conviction - Stance Works

You don't need 22" Rims, You don't need tinted lights, You don't need mirror indicators, You don't need half of the junk you blokes like to add to your car.

Cheers
Mat

I agree! It looks fffken sweet. Although it is very un practical. I mean one pot hole or road plate on these stupid Sydney roads, and the car will ruined. Yes looks awesome Big no for drivability. My VE SV6 Is lowered a little on 20s looks great and is very drivable.

Ps cant agree enough on the stupid little accessories that people put around there cars.

PEACE!!

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
Looks pretty average imo, nothing special at all.

MattSV6VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red VE SV6
that is probably the nicest thing ive seen recently , i hate the 22 inch loook,this look is so much nice and cleaner, i wanna get this look with my ute,a lot of people dont agree but i love it,

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Great article, great looking car. Everyone is entitled to there opinion and here's mine. I love it, the car is awesome this is what car enthusiasm is all about regardless of what type of car it is. Yes I do agree that you won't be able to take it everywhere but it will turn heads wherever it does go. Everyone has there own way of looking at there car and loving it. The 19' wheels on a sv6/ss would be borderline to me anything under I think is too small for the car on the merit that the body kit is too big for it whereas on a omega a set of 18's sv6 wheels look fine on it. I'm debating between 19's and 20's atm leaning more towards 20's and a small drop will seal the deal... Hopefully I can get my hands on the set I want over in the states..

JoeRogan

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 Evoke Sedan
yeah thats pretty cool might be why some of us ve owners dont put 22s and even ss bumpers on omegas they look good as they are , ive personally gone for sutle changes just ss side skirts and a set of 18s just enough for my liking .

Mate can you post a pic of your Omega with side skirts? cheers

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
...id like to add that after reading this dont care about Owen and his multiple photos of a car with 19s that dont fill the guards right..

Without getting into a shitfight over opinions and rights ppl have of different things, that car looks boring as hell. my 2c

alan_blue

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve ss
If you have to stretch the tyres onto the rims like that to fit them under the guards then you have a problem

looks great, the streching thing is a euro tuning style that is found on many VW`s and Audi`s. I would have never thought of doing a euro look on a commodre however i like it

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Vf SV6 Jungle Fever
looks poo, i prefer my led mirror indicators to that unusable "stance"!!

MattSV6VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Red VE SV6
From the surroundings it looks like the car is located around Inner Sydney (Redfern, Newtown, Marrickville)...
He obviously JUST got the rims and JUST lowered it, or doesnt drive it, otherwise the side skirts, front bar, and wheels wouldn't be looking that pristine.

I would like to see pictures of the car after 3 months of driving around the Sydney inner suburbs.
I love the stance, but that thing is totally impractical, and nothing more than a garage queen if you ask me !!!!

It is also possible that people don't hoon around and take care of there car, my brother have a mkv golf and it's lower then that car , it's on coil overs , we live in Canberra and there are speed humps on practically every street , his has been that low for over a year now and it's body / lips/skirts/exaughst ate in perfect condition , if you asked for a picture my guess is that it would be exactly the same