Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Something fundamentally Wrong

VR.Ute.LovIt

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 Holden VR Commodore Ute
Okay so I have a 1995 VR Commo Ute. Just a standard 3.8 ltr Auto. Spent the last day and a half on the wiring to the blower motor and ac compressor as the blower motor had no power what do ever, anyways after Fukn around on that to the point of necking myself finally I snagged it and I had gotten it all working really good and even worked out why the ac compressor would not work as well but after everything I drove around with it working great and then got home and my fuel pump **** itself so I was doing a few tests on the relay and so on and yeah pump is cactus but it is dual fuel so I can eventually manage to fire her up but my point is while frign around with the fuel pump circuit I go to test my blower motor again and nothing!! So I go over all my fuses and I blew one and fixed that but still nothing continue my search and pull out number 9 under dash as it was shorting the rest of the fuse block and when I pulled that fuse my fan powered up instantly and I put the fuse back In and out go my fans and again I remove it and now start testing all my relays and wiring but everything checked out so I am literally scratching my head now and I have no wiring diagrams for either circuit and I am hoping I may be able to get a diagram for the blower motor circuit and the AC Circuit
And if it is not to much to ask also a diagram for the fuel pump circuit and I will use that one to confirm I diagnosed the pump properly

one thing I found also to add to everything is that all my relays were in all the wrong locations where 5 pin relays were in 4 pin locations and vice versus
I also found a lot of exposed wiring in passenger side of engine bay.

I have only just bought the car and the day I put rego on it I start getting major electrical faults and check engine light coming on car stalling out all the time and things not working, finally I have gotten almost everything fixed on it but the things I have leftI seem to be finding it a little more difficult to fix then the others so any help will be awesome. Cheers
Nathan

gossie

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE International 3.6L
Not being rude, but you need to make it all short and sharp, with spacing and commas and stops.

VR.Ute.LovIt

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 Holden VR Commodore Ute
Not being rude, but you need to make it all short and sharp, with spacing and commas and stops.

No worries mate,
Apologies if it was difficult for you. I am a mechanic not a writer so I’ll keep it in mind next time.

Short and sweet is, I need a wiring diagram for blower motor circuit
Also one for AC Circuit
Lastly one for Fuel Pump Circuit

1995 VR UTE series II 3.8ltr and is fitted with after market dual fuel