Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Something odd or not quite right you saw today???

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
I saw this thread, does that count?

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
I'm a Vet Nurse...need the background there as today I saw a dog that had chewed the end of its own penis off. Bet the lads are all grimmacing now :)

detox_nath83

Another VL Driver
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL Turbo Commo
I'm a Vet Nurse...need the background there as today I saw a dog that had chewed the end of its own penis off. Bet the lads are all grimmacing now :)

sure he didn't put it in a diseased bitch?

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
Maybe you should get off your computer then and get out more. Join a few car clubs and be amazed at what us women can do with cars.

Interesting that most of the world's top Chefs are male hey?

Its half true iv never seen a female check over her car on her own accord and KNOW what shes doing and understand only women that iv drilled into their feminine brains have done so only coz iv said you dont do it it will f&*k up on you sorry but not to sound stereotypical or anything but 99% women and anything automobilia or mechanical is like sh&t and sugar- was never intended to go together BUT for the very small minority of gals that are interested in this stuff like yourself- awesome awesome

sleek_vp

sleek_vp
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS ute
Yes I agree Pub, therefore they should remain in the kitchen and let women get on with running the world :)

Ha haha dreaming never hurt anyone- imagine a gillard as the leader of every country- need i say more

Johnsy

★★★★★
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Wagon & VF SV6 Ute
I'm a Vet Nurse...need the background there as today I saw a dog that had chewed the end of its own penis off.

Makes you wonder how bad we would be if we could reach ours, we prob wouldn't notice a lady checking her own dipstick ;)

Matty o

Reaction score
Members Ride
01 VU SS UTE
and who gives a woman a computer, geez
interestingly enough, i accidentally ran over a woman with my car the other day.... nar just kidding, i dont drive in the kitchen

ha i lol'd:clap: