Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sons of Anarchy - The Final Season

Discussion in 'Telly Talk' started by Rajesh Koothrappali, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Rajesh Koothrappali

Rajesh Koothrappali Banned

Members Ride:
    ya mum!
    First teaser has been released... Is Jax the Reaper?

[video=youtube_share;r-_SWLxEMDk]http://youtu.be/r-_SWLxEMDk[/video]

2. Rajesh Koothrappali

Members Ride:
    ya mum!
    First episode was slow... They've done a deliberate, and bloody good, job of setting up the major storyline. Which is that Jax is in a downward spiral of anger, hatred and violence being driven by his love for his club. The fact he hasn't even seen his boys yet is testament to this. It's going to be an interesting season...

3. Skydrol

Skydrol Well-Known Member

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    So far I am down to Episode 10. Do not want to spoil it but I will say this much. As far story development is a bit on the slow side (too much talk in between).

And keep an eye on Tig :)

4. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    Saw the last episode last night. Do not want to spoil it for all, but, in my opinion, I think it was not a good ending.

5. crazywog

crazywog XR6 TURBO KING

Members Ride:
    XR6 TURBO 380 kw of fun :)
    its prob not the best threat to post this on but just asking where to find or buy merchandise that says sons of anarchy? like jumpers jackets etc t shirts I'm looking but can't find any???

6. Rajesh Koothrappali

Members Ride:
    ya mum!
    I agree about everything except the last 2 minutes. That was all just a big cheesy Kurt Sutter wet dream.

I compare it to the Breaking Bad ending that left you feeling like "#### yeah!" whereas SOA left me feeling like "thank god that's over!"

7. Rajesh Koothrappali

Members Ride:
    ya mum!
    I do love that once he knew he was a dead man walking he just went all out to clean up every last bit of mess or trouble for the club, and get Nero, Wendy and his boys out of it all.

But imo a better ending would have been him riding off on JT's bike with the po-po chasing him and then the other SOA charters joining in the chase... Fade to two crows on the road (how the series started). Fade to Reaper.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014
  8. snowy01

snowy01 lolwut

Members Ride:
    VY Daily / VF SV6 /
    Dat CGI though.

9. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    Those are my exact thoughts. Was about to compare with Breaking Bad but I thought that might give too much info.

I was rooting for the character to break the cycle (pun intended) and go straight just like the original plan. But ended that way... meh !

10. Jecs

Jecs PAVTEK Race Engines Staff Member

Members Ride:
    '97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
    i was so disappointed with the ending. the over exaggeration with the amount of cops, that all look to be doing 5k's an hour was a perfect way to f**k an ending. what, no one could speed up and tap his bike to throw him off?

i liked how he cleaned everything up for the gang so they could start fresh and make some money. he died like his father, and his father didnt want jax to be like him, which he still did. it shows jax son with the sons ring which gemma gave him which is suggestin like jax, gemma has plans for him and he will likely become a member. that was done perfect, history repeating itself.

but dat ending... ditch the cops and have jax cruisin, then truck comes around the corner and you see jax smirk, lift his arms and close his eyes and watch the bike vear. THE END. thats how it should have ended. no blood on the road, no crows and cake or bread. leave it to the viewers imagination.

11. Rajesh Koothrappali

Members Ride:
    ya mum!
    Actually Abel has a ring that just says "SON". As in he's Jax's son. Nothing more. It's not meant to be a link to the club. To me, that was symbolic of his link to the Sons being severed.

12. Jecs

Jecs PAVTEK Race Engines Staff Member

Members Ride:
    '97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
    nah i dont think thats what it means. gemma always had plans, and she lived by the MC. protecting it and keeping her family in it.

having a ring that says SON doesnt mean anything. nor would gemma give it to him. pieces just dont add up imho.

i still stand by Gemma gave the “SON” insignia ring as her final card. knowing what her fate was, and in reality knew her sons fate. that ring was her last card at keeping the tellers in the MC.

and its quite symbolic to see Abel take out, showing history repeating itself. Jax's father wasnt able to steer him away, and now Jax wont be able to steer Abel away.

also another part that shitted me was connor. here he is talkin about new ties with other people and bringing in AK's and how does he try to kill Jax and the MC? with a pistol in a drive by after he's been seen. that part was poorly executed

1. why not use a AK to kill him?
    2. why not have these new ties come take the MC out?

13. Skydrol

Members Ride:
    Pontiac G8 GT
    I am optimistic by nature and would love to see ending as Jax doing what his dad wanted, or let us say, fix the screwed up MC that Gemma and Clay distorted.

But the martyr card was tacky on my opinion.

However, that is at the writer's discretion and all are fictional characters. Sutter wants to ended that way I understand.

14. 55ams

55ams Member

Members Ride:
    ve sv6 sedan manual
    yeah 2nd last and the final :((((((
    when will there be more?? i dont like/cant get into the myans mc spin off