Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sony Xplod Xs-v6933 Cost + Install

R

rossbl

hi just bought some sony xplod 3-way speakers (xs-v6933) and had them mounted in rear parcel tray.

thought i'd post costs 4 u to compare.

speakers $139 (on sale)

install pioneer tape deck radio that i already had $60

install speakers $60 note speakers i bought were oval therefore technician had to cut metal below parcel tray in bought to accomodate magnet end and as parcel tray was very flimsy he mounted them on some mdf.

the most excellent thing was the service.
i arrived 4;45pm weds night decided what i wanted done (v spontaneous as i was just going to chk prices) 1 1/4 hrs later all done.

the shop was "sound master 311 forest rd hurstville ph 9580-7733

sounds great altho in the same breath i'm not an audio fanatic

can vouch for the great service tho' which is to me a large part of any business.

good luck
ross

how does this compare to other installations u guys have come across?

OSL-060

Banned
Reaction score
The install costs sound alright, they're never overly cheap as audio places use that side of business to make an extra quid. Maybe next time have a go yourself, great feeling too when it's all done.

Thanks for posting up your experience and glad you like your audio

Cheers

Jake

T

Tony

nothing like doing a job yourself.
Except in a commodore, cause its an arsehole to do
in my volvo i had which i stacked, it was simple as pie, all i needed was the fascia plate. The commo was another story alltogether. Although ask here for help, im sure everyone would be glad to help (me included )
as OSL says, have a go yourself next time, you cant really **** up that bad