Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

sound system questions..

Toeludeu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VT S Pack
More than what there worth mate, wink-wink-

Actually not really,
Mine where $245 each i think. I have a purpose for them though with a 5 year old daughter that often takes long trips with me, so it's not just for looks.

For around $500 for both, and being Clarion's, I thought they where reasonably priced as an upgrade. I'll fit them myself as that's the part that usually comes close to doubling the cost.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
Actually not really,
Mine where $245 each i think. I have a purpose for them though with a 5 year old daughter that often takes long trips with me, so it's not just for looks.

For around $500 for both, and being Clarion's, I thought they where reasonably priced as an upgrade. I'll fit them myself as that's the part that usually comes close to doubling the cost.

Im really sorry if i offended you mate, i wasnt aware that you had a real purpose for them, as you could imagine, many people install them in an attempt to make up for a lack of something else. Usually cubic capacity and drive layout:bang: again im sorry..

Toeludeu

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VT S Pack
lol, I agree 100% with you there.
And no, you didn't offend me at all.
T