Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[WA] Sound Sytem Installer Wanted for VY

Sevy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 2003
I am looking for an Auto Sparkie or someone who can install sound systems blindfolded. I have an Amp, Sub (already in box), side speakers (front and back), head unit.

I currently live in Kalgoorlie and the cheapest I can get here is $360, that includes the frame for the head unit. I am moving to Perth at the end of October so if you live in the city I can come to you.

Please don't quote me a price if you "think" you can install it for me. I want someone who has been doing it for ages. You must really know your **** basically.

extremeaudiowa

Reaction score
I am looking for an Auto Sparkie or someone who can install sound systems blindfolded. I have an Amp, Sub (already in box), side speakers (front and back), head unit.

I currently live in Kalgoorlie and the cheapest I can get here is $360, that includes the frame for the head unit. I am moving to Perth at the end of October so if you live in the city I can come to you.

Please don't quote me a price if you "think" you can install it for me. I want someone who has been doing it for ages. You must really know your **** basically.

I can do it, Dont 100's of Commodores, I dont have access to the Fascia Plates though for the VY Commodore but if you get that, (And if you have an Amp Wiring Kit, About $20 from Strathfield or JB) then $200 installed

Call me on 0401 012 760 if your interested, I live in Rockingham