Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spare Time..... What to do with my car>???

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
I reckon if you are going to paint your dash then do it the same colour as factory, looks good that way ;)

Clean the wheel arch's and paint some black paint/paint on tar in there (just the little things)

Removal of the door strips or painting them will give it a cleaner look aswell, or paint them?

Lowering, this should be bumber one.... lowering a car changes the look so much and instantly makes it sexy :D might cost a bit more then 500 but totally worth the money :)

OH! and if your going to do plugs in your boot... paint them body color so there not ugl black and noticeable :)

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
deffinetly trolley strips lol maybe even modify your grille?

mm yeh trolley strips are going soon,
ive thought about modding the grill, not sure what to do to it yet, maybe even spray it

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
I reckon if you are going to paint your dash then do it the same colour as factory, looks good that way ;)

Clean the wheel arch's and paint some black paint/paint on tar in there (just the little things)

Removal of the door strips or painting them will give it a cleaner look aswell, or paint them?

Lowering, this should be bumber one.... lowering a car changes the look so much and instantly makes it sexy :D might cost a bit more then 500 but totally worth the money :)

OH! and if your going to do plugs in your boot... paint them body color so there not ugl black and noticeable :)

yeh not sure about dash yet, i am gonna spray centree console though.

thats a good idea about cleaning and painting wheel arches, i will defenately clean them haha

mmm i wanna lower, but ide rather do it when i get rims

thanks

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Get some other mags maybe, paint your brakes, sound system 4 sure.. subwoofer!!!

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Get some other mags maybe, paint your brakes, sound system 4 sure.. subwoofer!!!

haha yeh im getting a friend to set me up a soundsystem soooon hopefully,
yeh subwoooofa

SAV_117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V8 Calais