Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spares Box

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Spares box doing upto 25% off brakes

Upto 20% off suspension

Upto 20% off aeroflow

Ends 18th May 2022

DavesSV6Tonner

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ S V6 Cab & Chassis
Read their reviews before you buy. Seems their service has fallen way below par recently.
Some people waiting months for parts to arrive when promised delivery within 2 weeks or less.
They won't answer their phones and emails going unanswered are other complaints.

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Read their reviews before you buy. Seems their service has fallen way below par recently.
Some people waiting months for parts to arrive when promised delivery within 2 weeks or less.
They won't answer their phones and emails going unanswered are other complaints.
Yep. Found that out first hand last week. Ordered a barb fitting from them on eBay by express post on Anzac Day as I was hoping to get it for this weekend. They were more expensive than the other sellers even before the freight but I was willing to pay that to get it asap.

They didn’t send it on the Tuesday so I messaged them Wednesday to find out what was happening and got no response. Messaged again on Wednesday night to tell them to cancel the order as I purchased from the cheaper seller on eBay that night.

Didn‘t get a response until Friday which to their credit they refunded the order without question.

The cheaper vendor sent my order out the Thursday morning at the first opportunity after receiving my order. Should have just gone with the cheaper vendor in the first place as id have the item now. Now I have to wait until next weekend to do the job.

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
I ordered a PWR trans cooler which said “In stock”. Went to check the arrival date on the email when it was taking a while last week and noticed on the email that it said 7weeks!

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I've dealt with them quite a bit. The parts turnaround is slower than it used to be. But they still respond to my emails promptly. I did find out a year or more ago they can take 48-72hrs to get something in the post. I asked about getting sent the next day as I wanted it quick and they said 2-3 days before it gets sent.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I ordered a PWR trans cooler which said “In stock”. Went to check the arrival date on the email when it was taking a while last week and noticed on the email that it said 7weeks!

"In stock" sometimes means it's in stock with their supplier ....

07GTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEGTS BUILT BLOWN E85
most PWR stuff is made to order as i noticed when i got the radiator for mine, thought it would have been common enough to be ready go to go but nope, but i was dealing with PWR direct

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L

Fu Manchu

Reaction score
Members Ride
PWR website said “on back order” so that was why I went with Spares Box.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Which is false advertising.

Totally agree. I know some suppliers don't stock certain items and just ship direct from their suppliers but it is misleading no doubt.

I know when I worked in the online aftermarket automotive parts industry we did that for some of the other retailers that bought parts from us.