Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

speaker help please

kazalex

karen
Reaction score
Members Ride
vy series 2,s pack
hi, i have the stock cd player and speakers in my vx series 2 executive.i want to replace the 4 speakers with better ones.what size are they?and what output etc do i need to look for in the shops,thanks.

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
No point in upgrading your speakers and retaining the stock Head Unit, not to mention not adding an external amplifier. You won't notice an improvement in sound quality because the source of the sound has remained unchanged.Your stock speakers will be 6 inch.

Mystro1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
No point in upgrading your speakers and retaining the stock Head Unit, not to mention not adding an external amplifier. You won't notice an improvement in sound quality because the source of the sound has remained unchanged.Your stock speakers will be 6 inch.

Correct, I think their 6.5", and as the above bloke said, unless your doing more than just the speakers its not going to give you much of an improvement unless your repalcing them due to dead or degraded stock speakers which then i could understand.

Cheers.