Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

speaker intalation problem

D

Draper

hey i just got my new six inch set of pioneers and i want to put them in tha front doors, now i understand that all that is required of me is to just remove all tha screws that i see and it should come off,!!! Not tha case.... it just wont come off i know there are clips and things all through it i just dont want to break them while trying with a little too much force, how do i get around this and get tha new speakers in withought having to buy a new door trim after breaking tha original???

Jazack

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN SS
try it out on your mates car?

lol :D

where did you get them from? if you bought them retail from like GCCS or Strathfield or somewhere like that give em a call they are pretty helpful, these guys do it all the time.

Dasampsta

Drifting Vp sedans if fun
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp SS Banger
Ring Autobahn, Or Some Rough As Guts Wrecker They Know Everything For Sure He'll Have Some Lying Around If You Break The Onses You've Got Any Way.

filtnineee

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VS commodore series 2
they just snap clear, u also need to take ya window winder off as well, and dont forget your lock button, theres a screw on that as well/