Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

speaker upgrades for around $150? any suggestions?

CUR53VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
S1 VT Wagon
hey guys, i'm an apprentice chef, so money is a bit tight, but i want to upgrade my front stage. i wanna spend around $100, 150. later on as pay increases, they'll go to the back, and i;ll get components for the front of my vt wagon. i live on the gold coast, so there are places like jb hifi, autobarn and gold coast car sound here, where do you reckon has the better equipment? :drink: cheers

KAL SPL

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
Blown VS Calais !!
I would suggest 2 ways , however have you changed your deck ? ie ungraded ?
because if your still running the factory one then it aint gonna sound any different.

H

hendrickavic

yeh i agree. if you want to buy new i have had most my dealings with Strathfield, there damn cheap. ask them what there best price is, then take another $10 and ur sweet ;)

Cheers, Nath

CUR53VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
S1 VT Wagon
i ended up getting epsilon 6" components from GCCS for $100. i bought my head unit and subs from there for my old car (a gemini) ages ago and they seemed to know the most, and take more care in choosing a right set for my musical tastes. now i've got the epsilons on the front, blaupunkt head unit and 2 american poweracoustiks 12" in the boot.

i want to eventually do t he front stage as a 3 way setup (like, 6". 4" and tweeter) put the epsilons in as rear fills, and two subs in the boot. now just to win lotto....... :bang: