Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

speakers

85berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK berlina sedan 202
I agree with Hot Stuff.
I have a full original stereo because I like stock stuff, and why listen to music anyway, the car sounds much better.

Jimboss

Reaction score
85berlina said:
I agree with Hot Stuff.
I have a full original stereo because I like stock stuff, and why listen to music anyway, the car sounds much better.

Do you do much Country driving, sitting in car for 2 hours without music makes me go nuts, i have done it once, when my CD player crapped itself, I find i need the music to keep me sane:p :p

B

big_c_43

I am pretty sure that i don't have speakers in the front kick panels, but how would i fit some there?

Jimboss

Reaction score
The kick panels are easily removed, and when you do, just cut an appropriate sized hole, screw the speakers in, running the wire is simple because it doesn't have far to go, that's all there is to it.

You just need to be mindful of the bonnet release on the drivers side, and make sure the hole you create will put the magnet into the hole behind the kick panel.

SoulGrind

§ôµÏG®ïñD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SII Calais - VF SSV Redline
i do shitloads of driving, got 4inchs in the kickpanels. Super tweeters behind the side vents, 6x9s in the rear (custom parcel shelf) and i built a subbox for the boot. It doesn't over power the music, and its hard to hear outside the car. I love it. Progress pics if anyone cares.
http://www.users.on.net/~torskin/Car_Pictures/

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
Looks good Soulgrind:D

If you have no patience, I wouldn’t even bother trying to install them in the kick panels.

One crack and you might crack :p