Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Speed Cameras.

revv_head

I DRIVE A V6 SS :P
Reaction score
Members Ride
SS
Does anyone know about speed cameras. At the speed camera outside forest high school/forest way.

I was driving along this morning at about 9.20am traffic was fair clear and i was heading eastbound in the right hand lane on warringah road doing about 60 (limit is 70) and i didnt see the 40 (school zone) sign lit up. The camera is facing westbound 3 lanes and the westbound stretch of road is 70 at this time while it is only 40 heading eastbound. Can a camera measure two different speeds and two different directions of traffic at the same time. Oh and i saw a flash of red but im not sure if it was me as it wasnt exactly as i went past it. I am heaps worried though as im a red P plater i would loose my licence.

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
If its ur first offence u wont, youll end up on a good behavoiur bond or something..

Jared91

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
93 VP SS s2
school zones are deadly i drive past one to work and home from work. 3 times a week there is aways coppas pulling people over. mate got a fine for doing 140 in a 100 zone but he said it was the other car in the pic and got away with it. it was the other car aswell

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
There's usually a camera facing in each direction, but they can monitor multiple lanes, I can't see why they wouldn't be able to have a different speed limit for each lane.

Camera's I've seen all flash white, so not sure what the red would have been?

End of the day, nothing you can do about it except wait and see if you get a fine, and pay more attention to road signs :p

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
If you get a fine ask for the photo to be sent out . Can't remember how much it costs ,but if there are two cars in the photo they will send the fined out to both drivers.
I disputed one a while back and got off.