Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Speeding at easter time

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
vsl67, the vehicles may not be equipped with a light bar, but existing lights on vehicles can be used, and is legal. As long as they flash. A speed camera doesn't respond to an incident, an OFFICER does. But he can drive the speed camera to get to the incident and respond to it.

With witnesses, all you had to do was grab a few numebr plates and report that, if they NEED the testomonies then they can look up the owners and ask them.

vsl67

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS l67 statesman
No flashing lights at all ,the police could easily track it with their logs ,location ,time and description as most are white
but I couldnt be bothered reporting it ,I see police cars brakeing the road rules all of the time there favourite is failing to indicate
There was another time a police officer was speeding in full uniform on a private motorbike in a tempory 80 zone on the highway ,everyone else around him just followed suit and did the usual speed limt

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Yea, i did catch a few cops [but more other road users] breaking the rules when i had a camera in my vehicle. I was going to report a few, but got lazy and let them slide. If i set that up again in future in my VY then i'll probably ignore the little stuff, but if someone uses road rage or is excessivly speeding, then i probably will.