Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spied: BMW M3 Ute

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
Looks ridiculous!

m3-pickup-9_620.jpg

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
How do you have an M3 ute built from a 5 series? The link even says "Stuart Appleby's BMW M5 Ute".

Also completely ridiculous!

sorry i meant he built a ute out of a 5 series. sorry i wasn't blatantly obvious about that.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
stuart applebys m5 looks great, i think i linked that one here years back when it was first done.

the new one in the article looks akward, the back of the cabin is too straight up and down.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
stuart applebys m5 looks great, i think i linked that one here years back when it was first done.

the new one in the article looks akward, the back of the cabin is too straight up and down.

from the side it looks a bit like a commo ute with a bimmer front tacked on but from other angles it looks pretty sweet.

the 3 series ute looks horrible IMO doesnt look very "BMW" missing the flowing lines they usually have.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
I know its blasphemy since we are on a holden forum, but damn I love the M3 from BMW!!! Ok, maybe not the above freak M3 ute... but M3's in general- if I could afford one I'd bin the Commodore in an instant (or at least give it to the mrs and I'll drive the BM) :).