Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sponsorship

daggett

Crazy Tiger
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Wagon
Hi Guys,
I am just about to spend $9,000 on AV Gear for my car to make it absolutly awsome, to put into shows and show n shine comps etc. I am thinking about getting my company who deals in I.T & A.V gear maybe to sponser my car to give them free advertising but yet $$$ towards my gear.

I am just after info and general like letter layout I could use to address to my boss. Basically I am after info from anyone who has been down this path before or knows where I can get any handy info.

Thanks in advance, :)

DJ Majah

Electro doof doof styleé
Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII cruiser
Maybe you should just talk to him about it first, see what he thinks, then go all out formal. He would most likely be able to help you too.

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Really the "free advertising" is just a sticker on the car right, pretty expensive advertising, but even if they put a little bit forward, it still helps.

Also what sort of car do you have and is it already a show car? cause if it still needs stuff done to the actual car first before it can go in a show then that is another thing to consider.