Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

spotted an 'interesting' car in the trading post today

Trennaa

Reaction score
Members Ride
Qwerty

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
12Voltking said:
Yes you do...

Yah i agree there, IN SC this month is a 600rwhp VY? ute with big wheels. there are thousands of more examples. Old school muscle cars look better with 14 or 15 inch wheels.

Tyre grip is increased with larger wheels due to the profile of the sidewall (little to no flex under load), trade off on comfort for handling and grip. and also with the width and materials used in the tyre (more silica).

I used to be able to smoke the a$$ outta my old 15's on demand in the vl but harder with the 18's (harder on the driveline too).

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Oh and gemini's came from japan in knocked down kits and were just bolted together here, the only thing holden about them is the badge.

And Subaru are owned by general motors anyway so its not that much of a deviation.

In NZ there is a quad bike made from a wrx sti (brodrive? LOL) imagine the insanity of trying to hold onto something that gets to 100km/h in around 3 seconds