Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Spraypainter needed for whole car respray

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
I am in need of someone or a place to respray the exterior of my car (not inside the doors or inside the engine bay). I live in Sydney and due to not having a license at the moment, I would prefer somewhere a little more local. Same colour and pretty much just needs to go through the normal work to get it prepped up. I've done some panel-beating myself with my dad and it actually came up quite nicely.

If anyone knows of good, cheapish places to get this done then please let me know as soon as possible.

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
vl walkinshaw(replica)nissan navara d40 st-x turbo
what area you in mate?

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
I live in Earlwood, Sydney, NSW.

Thanks for the tip fallen1. I'll post the same topic in that forum, unless a mod is keen on moving this topic over.

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
ok i know some one in rooty hill a bit too far from you.

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Maybe. Just out of curiosity though, whereabouts and how much do you think he'd charge for what I want?

*uwishn*

Holden special vehicles
Reaction score
Members Ride
he owns a shop,it has a booth etc.
you really pay for the job you want,if you want just a quick neat job in 2k your looking at $1000

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
Alright, awesome. Thanks for that man. I'll keep seeing what I can dig up (especially now since I've created a topic in the Spray Painting and Panel Beating forum but I've made a note of him.

Ghosty85

Reaction score
Members Ride
1994 VR S2 Acclaim
My brother has a mate who's near Gosford (not sure how close / far that is from you, as I live Nth Coast) - but, he's a really good painter, in a really good business.

I know the paintwork would come up great, but, it would also have it's price. =(
This would probably get you stuck... IF you want more info, let me know, as I'll ask my bro abt getting onto his mate down there.

PorkoWog

Reaction score
Website
www.turt.me
Members Ride
VY Berlina
What I'm looking for at the moment are just the cheaper offers. I don't want to be spending a lot of money at the moment on it as I haven't made up my mind on whether I will be keeping the car or not. Thanks for letting me know though and if I do change my mind I'll keep in contact.