Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

spring spacers?

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
hi
just wanting to get some 10mm spring spacers for my LS1 VY.i know you can get them for the earlier models,vr,vs etc,but cant seem to find them for the vx,vy-vz models.any ideas guys?
cheers
warrick

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Aren't these illegal on cars in Australia?

warrick

Reaction score
Website
members.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VF 6.0 CALAIS V
nope,the cars come standard with them.all your doing is replacing with thicker ones.you might be thinking of the wheel spacers?and just to clarify the front ones are the ones i want as the rears are readily available.
cheers
warrick

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
nope,the cars come standard with them.all your doing is replacing with thicker ones.you might be thinking of the wheel spacers?and just to clarify the front ones are the ones i want as the rears are readily available.
cheers
warrick

No i am talking about suspension coil spring spacers. From what i understand in most states they are illegal.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 Vf SV6 Jungle Fever
what do spring spacers do exactly? lower or raise the car? and do i have them as standard in my car and if i do have them could i take them out to lower the car slightly?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
What they do is stop coil binding. If you took them out the coils would creak every time you went over a decent bump.