Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

springs, quick awnser

38VNIT

Azerium
Reaction score
Members Ride
nothing
hey peoples, my mate just brought a vl turbo and wants to put custom suspension, he has a set of superlows, would they fit my series 1 vn

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Yeah they should do, and being that they are designed for a lighter car, it would probably make your car sit lower

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Doctor Sodways said:
Yeah they should do, and being that they are designed for a lighter car, it would probably make your car sit lower

The superlow springs are the same for VL and VN. So it wont make it sit lower because they're not actually 'designed' for the VL specifically.

King Springs Ultralows are the exact same spring from VB to VP Commodores. King Springs Superlows are the exact same spring for VL to VP.

However always keep in mind that King Springs have a different FRONT spring for V6 to V8 models.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
PaRaDoX616 said:
yeah, same springs from the VK-VS (non irs)

my mates got supers in his rear (vs) and it sits nicely because of its extra rear end weight, but the VN lacks the weight in the rear end

Its only the rear springs that are the same for non-irs VK-VS... Front springs are different for the VR and VS and also the VK.

Front, VL to VP are the same and thats it.

Also the rear of the VS sits nicer because of the rear bumper. The VN rear bumper is too small so it doesnt look as low. In terms of weight, the difference is actually towards the front, not at the rear.