Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sprint Gas / Orbital Liquid LPG Installation V8 Sportwagon

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
I purchased a VF SSV REDLINE on gas a direct liquid injection Orbital system. At 145k the lifters fucked up and jammed down and stuffed the cam. Anyways replaced all parts and went a bigger Cam. Mechanic has remapped the cars ECU but told me I need someone with software for the Orbital system to remap that. Can anyone help with either the software or someone in Victoria that can remap the Orbital Gas ECU ?
Look for Orbital LPG installers in your area. If they do installation then they have to be able to do tuning as well.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...yLjguMTYuNC4xmAEAoAEByAEBwAEB&sclient=gws-wiz

crackers0075

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV

J_D 2.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SSV M6 on LPG and 2022 Kawasaki Z650L
Took it back to the installer who said the ECU is sealed and cannot be programmed. Then said the gas systems are not designed for the larger engines. I'm like well clearly you sold and fitted the system. Hmmmmmmmm
Interesting. Maybe it operates the same as the BRC Sequent system in my SSV and piggybacks off the existing ECU.

If it has this type of system it doesn’t need programming as it simply takes the normal ECU outputs (the injector pulses) and modifies them to suit the required parameters of the LPG system.