Soooo... Been a little while between updates. Not much has been done to the car itself, but I have picked up a few bits and pieces. I changed the dash lights from the factory standard 35 year old bulbs to leds. Makes a very noticable difference (as does the now broken speedo needle). On a trip to the local wreckers, I found this in the back of a vl wagon, considering my dash needle was busted I snapped it up (for $50 bucks I think). Ended up making one good cluster out of two. (A bit of Scratch X really cleaned up the clear plastic at the front, but probs needs a few more goes just to get rid of a few things I'm unhappy with.) Another mate of mine has gotten right into hydrodipping and has offered to do my dash switch piece in the Walnut wood grain. So got that pulled out and apart, so I can get the silver part dipped. Got a T5 box from a vs, missing clutch and tailshaft, and then picked up this: Tune in next time, same Bat Time, same Bat Channel.