Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SquishyShoes' vc commy project.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Don't want a newer set of headlight protectors do you? I have a set on the VH wagon I have atm which I think are in reasonable nick.

SquishyShoes

or something like that
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shoes
The vb/vc and vh/vk headlights and headlights covers are different. I actually have a set on there in the second picture, they're just so clear it's hard to notice hahaha. I'm considering putting a parts car vh I have on club rego just so I have something old to drive, so maybe if that happens I might give you a buzz.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
It does have a remote, but I kinda like being able to have everything in reach. Also, I am putting A/C in and don't particularly want to mount it in the glove box so I'm not sure where else to put it?

I'm not sure where you can hide it and still keep it in reach. If it's hidden, you aint gonna be able to fiddle with it when driving.

SquishyShoes

or something like that
Reaction score
Members Ride
Shoes
Yeh, that's a fair thought. As you can see thought, I will need to put more of the interior back together before I stress about it too much, so I might just end up puing the new radio in the stock place who knows? Figure it out after I've done the important stuff :p

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Here's maybe a thought, because I didn't want to drill any holes in main dash/ center console of maloo for my hands-free, Bluetooth, phone. I bought a mount that's stick on to dash that has a magnet in it and you stick the metal plate/ tab that came with it under back phone cover . It's brilliant ,doesn't go anywhere and you just grab the phone when you want to.
Another version if you don't want to stick anything to your plastics or not happy where it would mount, would be to make a z mild steel clip , paint same color as dash/ console area and hopefully be able to slip inbetween a joint in center console and then install one of or part of a cheap promotional fridge magnet under back cover of remote

afstruct

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Maloo , 2002 Monaro
Also , if it doesn't have or don't use cd in stereo , make a cover for stereo , ( just for that protection, if wanted), ( can run your cable for ipod/ phone supplied music ) and mount under seat or with longer wiring/cables mount in boot.