Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Catback Exhaust

bennypage

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 SS Sportwagon
I agree. Definitely nothing wrong with Xforce. I love my Stainless 3"

Hey guys it's not my personal opinion just repeating what I was told. I have not tried them so I don't know. You guys have and you like them so can't be as bad as people say?

The reference to Xforce was that it is cheap crap.

I have only heard that from two work shops and there are hundreds out there. Also it's worth noting that both of these places did not carry Xforce but would fit them at customer request.

Cheers
Benny

bzr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEIIR/UTE
The headers & the cats may be shite, replace them with what you may & hang onto your tyres as this thing of mine with genie headers, magnaflow cats & 3" stainless with varex is an absolute blast.
GEN324ET.jpg

_DSC00072.jpg

I've had a lot of people tell me they love the sound & to me the ones that count in my opinion make me happy.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Very interesting having a read through all the suggestions.

I had the 3" X-Force on a 6spd auto previously but now running the 3" KPM in the Clubsport which cost a packet ($3080) including re-using the tips to keep with the stock look.

Sure the KPM sounds a little nicer but worth it in comparison, no way in hell I'd go the X-Force, the price is way too sleep imho.

Cats and Pacemaker long extractors going on in the next few weeks along with revised tune and OTR thanks to Steve from MACE, bring it on I say :D

bzr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEIIR/UTE
What do you think of the Varex mate?
The Varex basically takes them back to stock but with a small V8 rumble when you nail it. There is no way you'll get stickered with them. Fully open & it's not over the top either, a lot louder than stock,very happy with mine.