Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Catback Exhaust

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Nice pipework bro. Looks sik. When u were commenting on whether to go stainless over mild I know u not see it unless on hoist but the stainless over the black mild anyway.

I'm betting this thread will have a longer life than either mild or stainless!

Thanks mate!

Definitely happy i went stainless, it feels good too. Plus the pipes are massive and u can see them shining out the rear (not good for the boys in blue i guess).

This thread will help a fair few people I'd say, we will be forever linking it to their threads haha.

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
hey naccas, when u getting catback fitted to your ute? i gettig my kpm 3" catback fitted this week and then driving up first week in october to goldy for a birthday, going to noosa too and saw you in brissy, if u want to see my ute for comparison could hook up..

So what happened to the KPM big fella? haha

whats your latest thoughts man?

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
I can already tell you what I would do with that 15K! lol

I'm on Khumos at the moment. Not bad, considering. Well priced and decent wet grip. When I eventually spend the money on a good suspension set up though, I'll be switching to Michelin Pilots, most likely.

Tough choice... I think I'd go Twin Turbo ;)

Yep i had Khumos, got a puncture in the side wall of one on the front which still had 80% tread. So pissed off lol. I replaced them both with Nexens. Didn't want to fork out the $600 each for the Khumo (i think thats how much they were). What are the Michelin Pilots worth?

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
They ain't 600 for 18s!!! Michelins are normally around 500 for 245/45/R18s. Probably a fair chunk more for the 20s!!!

and something tells me that wasn't done with 15k!!! 7.2L! That's mental!

Oh yea... i'm talking about 20's haha.

Its nice hey, that could be your ute ;) haha

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
haha.. it's certainly the right colour!!! But if I were doing it, I think I'd still go for a supercharger. I love that whine!

What about the sweet sound of the Blow Off Valves? :)

wigbilly

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SSV UTE M6
So what happened to the KPM big fella? haha

whats your latest thoughts man?

Kpm still tops but would so like to hear yours bro si can at least compare. Even on an iphone! Could alwAys get a sterling exhaust!!