Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Fog lights into a stock VS bar

scoota72

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr with ecotec
i have the two connections under the bonnet taped back near the lights but i dont have a fog light switch on the dash what do i have to do?

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
u have to wire in the fog light plug into the existing loom, whack in a relay & fuse for the foggies and ur done.

using the first diagram in Markovr post #2 to join ur plug to the loom. u can use a aircon or hazard (cant remember which one it is) plug from a car at the wreckers cutting leaving some length of wire so u can adapt it into the loom

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
if you have the under bonnet wiring all you have to do is run the wiring to the switch and tee off most wires on your headlightswitch using this diagram and you need to find 2 more wires...the violet/red wire that should be in the dash loom wiring connector that the switch earths to make the circuit for the fog relay and a brown/white wire for the switch illumination that you tee off a brown/white wire in the dash loom.
If anyone is interested I have a couple of the plugs that plugged into the air con switch that will fit the foglamp switch left over from a couple of l3 dash conversions that I dont need I could cut it out with enough tail to piece into your dash loom and send it to you with a rough mudmap of what connections need to be done...

Last edited:

michaelw84

Reaction score
Members Ride
95 vs commodore spack ute
help want bracket dimensions

hey anyone willing to give me some dimensions so i can make the brackets. cheers