Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS/G8 rear diffuser on Series 2 Omega

Discussion in 'VE Holden Commodore (2006 - 2013)' started by mitchy_, Mar 30, 2016.

1. mitchy_

mitchy_ Member

Members Ride:
    Senator SV08
    hi all,

has anyone fitted the SV6/SS/SSV/G8 diffuser to a series 2 omega? i've searched high and low, and haven't found anything.
    i have found one or two bad pics of the above style fitted to a Series 1, but they change the bumper slightly between the 2 series i've discovered.

i'm going to assume i will end up with 2 sets of reflectors? i can potentionally remove/fill in the ones on the diffuser, but i'm wanting to make sure it fits in fine (beside trimming some tabs, etc) and doesn't look bad before i pull the trigger on a new diffuser.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Capsule

Capsule Member

Members Ride:
    MY09 VE Omega
    I'm pretty sure the rear bar didn't change between series 1 and 2 since most people converting their s1 omega to a dual exhaust get a s2 omega diffuser, and it's a perfect fit. A ss or g8 diffuser do require some work to fit on an s1 anyway so I'm assuming the same applies for an s2

3. mitchy_

mitchy_ Member

Members Ride:
    Senator SV08
    perhaps it's a wagon thing then, my Series 2 wagon is identical to the calais above, whereas the Omega sedan has the reflectors in the diffuser panel.

[​IMG]

my question therefore should be, has anyone fitted the SS/G8 diffuser to a wagon?