Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS/G8 rear diffuser on Series 2 Omega

mitchy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Senator SV08
hi all,

has anyone fitted the SV6/SS/SSV/G8 diffuser to a series 2 omega? i've searched high and low, and haven't found anything.
i have found one or two bad pics of the above style fitted to a Series 1, but they change the bumper slightly between the 2 series i've discovered.

i'm going to assume i will end up with 2 sets of reflectors? i can potentionally remove/fill in the ones on the diffuser, but i'm wanting to make sure it fits in fine (beside trimming some tabs, etc) and doesn't look bad before i pull the trigger on a new diffuser.

holden-ve-sportwagon-1-big.jpg
Holden-VE_II_Commodore_SSV-2011-800-20.jpg

Capsule

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE Omega
I'm pretty sure the rear bar didn't change between series 1 and 2 since most people converting their s1 omega to a dual exhaust get a s2 omega diffuser, and it's a perfect fit. A ss or g8 diffuser do require some work to fit on an s1 anyway so I'm assuming the same applies for an s2

mitchy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Senator SV08
I'm pretty sure the rear bar didn't change between series 1 and 2 since most people converting their s1 omega to a dual exhaust get a s2 omega diffuser, and it's a perfect fit. A ss or g8 diffuser do require some work to fit on an s1 anyway so I'm assuming the same applies for an s2

perhaps it's a wagon thing then, my Series 2 wagon is identical to the calais above, whereas the Omega sedan has the reflectors in the diffuser panel.

Holden-VE_II_Commodore_Omega_2011_photo_07.jpg

my question therefore should be, has anyone fitted the SS/G8 diffuser to a wagon?