Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SS Grill Emblem Prototype

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
I said 50%, but obviously that would be thousands.....But its all fun and games, the more reply's i get just makes the thread bigger, no one looks at threads with no reply's.......i have my tongue firmly planted in cheek, but I'm pretty sure that there are alot of people that would like the grill, and it can be done for less than fifty bucks.....The whole point was to put it out there....nobody has asked how to do it yet, and I will tell anyone that wants to know.....but everyone seems to know better and has seen it done....some are apparently scared to even put the ####ing thing on, geez.........that is just ridiculous, it is just an iron cross, lets not get politically correct...what does the chev badge represent?

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
So you now have a Westcoast Choppers VE? Good luck trying to trademark that....

SV666

The Commodore Enthusiast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS EXEC SII
Its not my thing from initial thoughts but then again you did say this was taken from your iphone, would like to see a proper pic. What I would like is to have a clean grill and have an sv6 badge offset from the center. I believe someone on here has done this but on a ssv wagon if memory serves me correctly.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SS
That's beyond anti-climax

WTF...

Lame as hell

This will take off when pigs fly !

On a serious level....what normal person will endorse what this stands for in reality and stick it on their car !?

If I was you I would delete this thread and pray that people forget about it

TraidMarc

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.traidmarc.com
Members Ride
VE Series II SS-V Redline Sportswagon A6 Phantom
west coast choppers SV, yes, west coast choppers use the same cross, so do many surf brands!!!!And tracker trucks in skateboarding has used it for 20 odd years. I just love the Maltese cross!!!! Xonar, I'm not sure what you mean? What
does the emblem mean? please explain..........I just like it like the look of it, i have loved it since about 1988, when i first got tracker trucks on my skateboard.......

bzr

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEIIR/UTE
The Chev badges represent Chev, your idea represents extreme radical genocide, not to mention torture, mutilation etc etc. That is what the German iron cross, the most renowned of this shape, stands
for in most peoples eyes. Start swinging that mother around on anzac day & see how you go! Apart from that , no thanks, not for me.

itsagixa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
FAIL!, i would rather a ford badge on my SS then that