Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] Ssl springs

Andrepittams

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vu
Is there a big difference between vx ssl sedan springs and Ute ones? Wanna know if I’ll have any issues or if it’s better off getting the Ute ones

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Massive difference. Sedan ultra lows in the rear and super lows in the front are a perfect level height in a ute. But not ideal if you plan on putting heavy stuff in it. If you can be bothered, have a squizz through my old VZ ute thread, I had both and there's pictures in there.

Andrepittams

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vu
Massive difference. Sedan ultra lows in the rear and super lows in the front are a perfect level height in a ute. But not ideal if you plan on putting heavy stuff in it. If you can be bothered, have a squizz through my old VZ ute thread, I had both and there's pictures in there.

thankyou, thats sits perfect I have sl springs all around so I’ll just put the sedan ssl in the back